2001 Excursion W/ 4 Btl 18s, 4 T4ks, & A Power 1000

Cant wait to see/hear it! great progress. Are you taking it to a show before sbn?

BTW, I think this belongs in the ground pounders section, this is more than just a build!

We'll be at the comp in Andrews this weekend but this won't be done in time. It will make its public debut in Daytona (completely finished or not). The current goal is to at least get everything in and playing by then.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I know how little things can take time. I'm thinking about going to daytona, but I doubt I'll make it. I've missed too much work lately, and I really want to get at least a 2nd alt in and my amps up and running before another show.

Maybe you guys could catch some dinner on the way there or back here at the beach ;)

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

• 2 weeks later...

Another small update.

The box as of right now. There are two more ports to cut out and finish up, a couple more braces to add, and then finally installing the subs. The past few days I've been pouring resin into the corners one at a time to add some strength.

Posted Image

Here's the inside of the truck stripped down and getting re-wired. The seats are off getting some Alpine monitors installed. The old RF ravdvd is getting replaced with an Alpine dvd in-dash unit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still a lot more to go.

Posted Image

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

giggidy

im lovin this

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2