2001 Excursion W/ 4 Btl 18s, 4 T4ks, & A Power 1000

How did you seal yours?

I haven't, I like to have the windows vent. It makes it nice in the summer time, even though it kills the numbers. but the can be glued like the windshields. Some X's don't vent I know the XL line didn't

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

DAYUM didnt know all that, lolol

i usually have the back ones open cause i cant stand to hear that noise (but that is about half sound, higher i turn it the more it is louder) the lows seem to hit better for me with the back open tho, maybe thats just me

When you get you box tunning closer to the res freq of the truck, you will notice the truck is getting louder without messing with the windows and doors.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It may sound louder, but will hurt the scores. having the drivers side door cracked will help a ton, or having the drivers window down about 4" helps too. Folding the front seats back and sliding them forward helps and even having the sun visors down will help

Okay, drivers door and or window down, I believe. But the sun visors down... now your just messing with me...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Okay, drivers door and or window down, I believe. But the sun visors down... now your just messing with me...

No sir, seat and visors can gain you a couple of tenths ;)

I need to see this in person ....maybe we can get up @ a show soon ...since im in the NC..

We have a show twice a month. We may have one in Dillon. That would be pretty close for you.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

you dont have any idea how much air is in the cabin do you? that truck was so damn loud when i heard it. i cant imagine it now since they said it was louder. and numbers arent everything.

This thing is much louder then it was in Daytona. We might make another weekend trip down later this year.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

it had a 2sec hairtrick clip didnt seem like THAT much...but maybe vids dont do justice who knows...

Yeah, the hairtrick wasn't impressive at all. She had it in a pony tail and literally pulled the scrunchy out right before sticking her head in the window. The vids show the flex of the truck and windows pretty decent but not half as good as in real life. We were actually asked to shut it down because the windows of the furniture store across the street were flexing so bad the people thought they were going to break.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived