who the !@#$ listens to this crap?!

To be honest, I was about to shut it off within the first 4 seconds, then I got busy and unknowingly listened to the whole thing lulz.

Yeah sure ya did likely excuse, it's okay man I know you started jamming and nodding the head, stomping the feet, clapping the hands. You got into it didn't you :rofl:

I had my bo

:bananaDance: obie tassles swirlin

I listen to Kimbra too. lulz

Really dude,..

will i enjoy the show?

i just like good live shows...... will i dig? or be at the beer vendor all night?

Yes really, lol I don't see what's wrong with it. You should like it. I haven't seen her live though. Drink more beer if you don't enjoy it. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

bwaaahahahaha just seen the "all ages show" on the tickets

:help: :help: :help:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I listen to Kimbra too. lulz

Really dude,..

will i enjoy the show?

i just like good live shows...... will i dig? or be at the beer vendor all night?

Yes really, lol I don't see what's wrong with it. You should like it. I haven't seen her live though. Drink more beer if you don't enjoy it. lol

thats the plan.... was laura's idea.... of course ill go check it out... and the depot is the shit... so,.. we are there...

i am a little worried about even being able to stand it.. but.... for her... bah... no worries... i can entertain myself....

Surprised nobody threw a jab at me when I posted one of her videos on the music you're addicted to thread. haha I put some Grimes up there too. She is playing at the metro in a few weeks. Not going to be able to go

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived