fox_racin4 Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 haha just a bit! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
RooTxBeeR Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 Well if you ever come out here for a show or something, lemme know!!! On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
got160s? Posted October 12, 2012 Author Report Posted October 12, 2012 Well if you ever come out here for a show or something, lemme know!!! Shows are way closer to Michigan .) Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
kbsmoker Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 why not slamology next year www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
RooTxBeeR Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 I think I will be going to slamology next year, I missed it this year, and really want to be able to see demos of some insane cars. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
got160s? Posted October 12, 2012 Author Report Posted October 12, 2012 I think I will be going to slamology next year, I missed it this year, and really want to be able to see demos of some insane cars. I'll be there with my suburban done but it will be quiet Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
Ninja_v1.0 Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 I think I will be going to slamology next year, I missed it this year, and really want to be able to see demos of some insane cars. I'll be there with my suburban done but it will be quiet we need to get with steve so we can have bbq and matrix night.. plus you can get some demo vids of the fusion at full power when we get back amps.. did they tell you about all the epicness? When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
got160s? Posted October 12, 2012 Author Report Posted October 12, 2012 I think I will be going to slamology next year, I missed it this year, and really want to be able to see demos of some insane cars. I'll be there with my suburban done but it will be quiet we need to get with steve so we can have bbq and matrix night.. plus you can get some demo vids of the fusion at full power when we get back amps.. did they tell you about all the epicness? Yes they did. I was ticked I didn't go. Randen said he had room for me. Ugh. Oh well. And yes we need to have another BBQ soon before it gets cold. We can have it at my house but my house isn't very spacious I'm sure the Canadians would come and Randen said possibly. I plan on having a huge bash next year at my house for spring Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.