Hey old guys lol. Middle age guys too.

Bass mechanic jungle bass on cassette lol. Ha ha top load beta and VHS players your old too. Recording 8 tracks at home I never had one not fair. I remember our first sound emitting diode remote controlled TV's. Had all my friends over to watch Godzilla and the channels would change. Would freak them out lol.

I remember TV's had a rotary dial on it and you did not have remotes. Dad would say change the channel and you got off your ass and changed the channel.

I remember when the first cable box came out and still no remote. More channels but had to get up and change them.

ngbbs4a653cc3c6760.jpg

Oh my god did you have to have a picture of the most hated nightmare from my youth. You suck :lol2: . You would really remember the apple computers when they first became home usable.

You would really remember the apple computers when they first became home usable.

hell yea 1983.

Apple2eSystem.jpg

UltimaII1.jpg

What the heck and it still works oh my god. Use to sit for hours doing dos dot programing if I said that right. Then a friend told me these would become a big deal and I should learn how they really worked. He worked for Microsoft until he died a few yrs ago and I'm unable to use this laptop half of the time lol.

they actually make an Apple ][e emulator and all the software for it is free public domain now. Every once in a wile I will open it up to play a few old games.

Archived