Second Skin Audio

ss xxx 18 help for 150db

Nao

And with 2 12'' she was doing 146+ with a dc 2k..

Looks like a pretty small box whats the size of this 2 hour 150 db box and i'd love to see proof don't be all bark no bite

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=88861&Season=2012&Method=1

^^^^ No pictures or anything but that is the stats page for Nicole Roach from Canada. One show in 2012 with a 151.7 db Super Street No-Wall.

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

150 in two hours lol thats a good one that made my day i needed that and no i don't want a burp box i wanna be able to hit it daily if i want to not that i well everyday but hey i want to but loud and have that wow factor in my systems sound and appearance i know this is gonna take time and time is what i have but im coming to you guys first so mayb i could rule out some things thats a waste of time thats why im asking for suggestions and different options

if you want daily, and you just want it to be impressive, the BC5500 should do it. build it and see if you like it. personally the biggest id put in a trunk is a 15 if that fits.

i had 10's 12's a 15 but never a 18 i when i heard it i love how it sound and performed now i am aware the way i heard it and saw it isn't necessarily the way mine will sound and perform but im willing to work and tweak with it until i get it right....Why not a 18?

What is your trunk opening size? Behind the rear seat. You would need at least 20 inches high to get that 18 to fit in a seal off.

I was also wondering how you could fit an 18.....just figured you had a big trunk opening lol.

I plan on building the box in the trunk and i dont mind cutting and fabricating from the rear seats go back but i'll make it work i have too lol

And to ansa ya question 19 1/2

At an absolute minimum your box has to be the cutout diameter plus 3/4" on each side for the walls of the box.

With that sub and that much power you may want to think about either 1" MDF or 3/4" birch and some fiberglass for strength. Plus braces. Not sure what materials you have easily available there.

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

At an absolute minimum your box has to be the cutout diameter plus 3/4" on each side for the walls of the box.

With that sub and that much power you may want to think about either 1" MDF or 3/4" birch and some fiberglass for strength. Plus braces. Not sure what materials you have easily available there.

When it comes to building materials we have same as you guys over there although 1" MDF isn't easy to find but it's here we have em all and i know all about a sturdy solid box cause i dnt need my box blowing apart my biggest issue with a box right now it port i cant go with a slot polt because i feel thats gonna take up to much unwanted space so i decided upon aeros but can't figure out what size or how many to use cause im gonna be tuned to like 31hz as i mentioned in the beginning

i dont want to tell you to give up on the 18 but a 15 will do everything the 18 will do and you wont choke it off.

i would do 2 6 inch aeros for that 18

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

150 in two hours lol thats a good one that made my day i needed that and no i don't want a burp box i wanna be able to hit it daily if i want to not that i well everyday but hey i want to but loud and have that wow factor in my systems sound and appearance i know this is gonna take time and time is what i have but im coming to you guys first so mayb i could rule out some things thats a waste of time thats why im asking for suggestions and different options

Just to yet u know my wife hates burp car's, she play's daily, her box is tuned low and peaks @ 44hz.... so u guys have a hard time with the 2 hour build time it's not hard to build a wood box and put a single sub in and spray paint it.....or run some wire to a battery wow i must work fast... hell man it hit 150+ with ease, one amp... 1 -18'' on a dc 2k hit 146.7 ... and only wired down @ .5 .... Her car is still 99% stock. Its funny how I was told that my car would never see a 155db........ doing 159+ now Nao set a goal and go all out.....

No warranty

95 civic

air-ride RE-5 slam specialties

4-18's Dc xlm2's tuned 35hz

2-1100.1's @ .35 each

2-SD 250.2 nano amps

3-deka 9a31 1-deka 35ah

2-250 amp alts/ Adjustable regulator

159 sealed @ dash 51hz

Just to yet u know my wife hates burp car's, she play's daily, her box is tuned low and peaks @ 44hz.... so u guys have a hard time with the 2 hour build time it's not hard to build a wood box and put a single sub in and spray paint it.....or run some wire to a battery wow i must work fast... hell man it hit 150+ with ease, one amp... 1 -18'' on a dc 2k hit 146.7 ... and only wired down @ .5 .... Her car is still 99% stock. Its funny how I was told that my car would never see a 155db........ doing 159+ now Nao set a goal and go all out...

yeah thanks its not gonna stop me from doing what i want i'll still try and if i dont get it i'll be happy with it anyway bt your not saying your 1 18 doing 159+

Just to yet u know my wife hates burp car's, she play's daily, her box is tuned low and peaks @ 44hz.... so u guys have a hard time with the 2 hour build time it's not hard to build a wood box and put a single sub in and spray paint it.....or run some wire to a battery wow i must work fast... hell man it hit 150+ with ease, one amp... 1 -18'' on a dc 2k hit 146.7 ... and only wired down @ .5 .... Her car is still 99% stock. Its funny how I was told that my car would never see a 155db........ doing 159+ now Nao set a goal and go all out...

yeah thanks its not gonna stop me from doing what i want i'll still try and if i dont get it i'll be happy with it anyway bt your not saying your 1 18 doing 159+

LOL no I have 4-18 in a civic walled ........

No warranty

95 civic

air-ride RE-5 slam specialties

4-18's Dc xlm2's tuned 35hz

2-1100.1's @ .35 each

2-SD 250.2 nano amps

3-deka 9a31 1-deka 35ah

2-250 amp alts/ Adjustable regulator

159 sealed @ dash 51hz

LOL no I have 4-18 in a civic walled ........

you have a build log of it i'd like to see it looks should be insane lol

Archived