Sonic Electronix

Well I ordered a hifonics BRZ1700.1 from sonicelectronix about 2 weeks ago, the amp was DOA, instant protect when it's powered up, this is the 3rd time i've recommended a hifonics amp for my friends budget builds and the 3rd time it's been a bad amp, needless to say i'm tired of having issues with hifonics. How would I go about sending the amp in to hifonics or getting my money back from sonic? I would really like to get my money back but I don't think that's an option since the box has been opened?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

RMA tell them it was DOA

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Have you emailed Sonic directly? I'd say start with that, and they'll point you in the right direction. Their customer service is top notch, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

RMA tell them it was DOA

what does RMA mean?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Return merchandise Authorization.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/return-procedure

Edited by Maebros

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

Return merchandise Authorization.

http://www.sonicelec...eturn-procedure

what if I did a guest checkout since I wasn't using my credit card and any of my information? I just made the purchase for my brother.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

As long as you have paperwork/receipts, you'll be fine. Email Sonic and ask them what steps need to be taken. Not sure if the office is open today, but it definitely will be open tomorrow.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

you still have a reciept and an order number. so just call sonic or send them an email

Returning Items

Please login to your account or call 1-877-BUY-SONIC (1-877-289-7664, Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-5PM Pacific Time) to receive an RMA number. You will be required to complete our product return form which will also provide helpful instructions for your return.

All returned merchandise must be in original condition, and must include the original factory box (UPC bar codes and serial numbers must be intact) and factory packaging (e.g. foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.), peripherals (e.g. battery, charger, cords, straps, etc.), included warranty cards (without markings), and all instruction booklets and paperwork. The RMA number or any other inscriptions must not be written or printed on the product box or packaging. We will not process the return if any of these conditions are not followed.

To locate the nearest shipping outlet, you may contact the following carriers:

Remember, returned merchandise that is lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is you when you return a product to us). It is important to save the tracking information and to properly insure all merchandise being returned to Sonic Electronix.

Well I ordered a hifonics BRZ1700.1 from sonicelectronix about 2 weeks ago, the amp was DOA, instant protect when it's powered up, this is the 3rd time i've recommended a hifonics amp for my friends budget builds and the 3rd time it's been a bad amp, needless to say i'm tired of having issues with hifonics. How would I go about sending the amp in to hifonics or getting my money back from sonic? I would really like to get my money back but I don't think that's an option since the box has been opened?

That sounds like a problem! Every order has an order number and a name and address associated with it, even if you did guest checkout. We can create an RMA (return merchandise authorization) to get you all set up to send the amplifier back to us. Since it hasn't been 30 days since the initial purchase, you are welcome to pick out any other amplifier should you choose to do so. If you'd prefer to stick with Hifonics, we can send out a replacement. I have PM'd you with more information, and I will help you get set up.

Harry D.

468x60-forum-banner.jpg
2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 5.3L w/ Brutus 1700W, NVX 4 Chan, L7 Subs, Sony Deck & Alpine Speaks
Sonic Electronix Articles by Harry Donihue --> CLICK