Second Skin Audio

jackhammer!

even though the jackhammer is an over engineerd POS, just think of the wow factor. Just dont demo it too anyone that knows the diff between passive and active cross-overs, cause chances are that those people will acctually know whats supposed too sound good, and I doubt the jackasshammer sounds good  :-

then im rambo bitch

4 jackhammers= 1476lbs (369lbs/sub)

+batteries and amps=1/2 ton

+ other shit...

you are looking at a couple tons in equipment...you can forget daily driving that thing (or if u do, it probably wont last long)

plus they recomment about 4 cubes sealed or about 8.5 cubes ported and that is after displacement, 4 subs would displace 7.2 cubes...so u are looking at about a 23cf sealed box, or like a 42cf ported box...no way...it is just dumb and a waste of time

the only guy i know of using one from termpro hasnt had very good luck with it thus far, i think he only got in the 130's or low 140's with it...i cant remember

the wow factor might be there for youngsters or people just getting interested in car audio...but if i saw something like that, i would probably take a few pics and have a few laughs over it...would be kinda stupid imo...

i likes me some audio stuff...

alumapro has a 22" woofer

pretty nice too.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz