oh my jesus, zombies is gonna be insane, my first 9 weeks of school I haven't missed a single day just because i'm skipping two days for the BOPS2 release haha, i'm a total fucking video game nerd and i'm proud!

seems they are giving ZOMBIE's the respect and game play most wished for........

Ive already put time in for days off too man.... ive bought 2 hardened copies, and 2 "just game" copies... and will be there at midnight..... with people half my age....

But, ill have a flask..... :good:

haha when I went to reserve it I told my parents I was only gonna spend 5 dollars to pre-order, I ended up spending 30 to get the hardened edition, i've never purchased the hardened edition of any cod so I decided to get this one, it comes with a metal case too :D, why are you getting so many copies?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

What does the hardened edition do?

you get the extra zombies 2025 map and it comes with a metal case and i'm not quite sure what else.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

you get the extra zombies 2025 map and it comes with a metal case and i'm not quite sure what else.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/28/black-ops-2-prestige-and-hardened-edition-bonuses-leaked-report/

I might swap one for a care package,.....

2nd year in a row i was to late to preorder the hardened edition, so just getting elite again so i can get all the maps.

i only used ELITE for the map packs... never used it for anything else.....

maybe i wasted it ??

Well I can't believe I didn't get the care package edition.gonna have to settle for hardened now.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Well I can't believe I didn't get the care package edition.gonna have to settle for hardened now.

Just called all "my joints" to up the package,.. and they told me to get bent.???!!?!..

guess i was late???... :angry2:

Archived