I agree, except Idc. Lol. I mean for example... mw3. Supposed to be a modern type war right? I mean takes "place" in 2016. so it incorporates things that we use/see today or pretty damn close to it. Then also shows you who killed who, who betrayed who, etc etc. Fun to know all that. But... if I'm playing you online... 1v1, 6v6, whatever... and in any type of mode... do I need to know or care if Himachal Pradesh (yes, someone's actual name in the game) kills you, gets killed, or anything? No. All I need is to know where you're at and to kill you. So for CoD? Or just for me... Idk, doesn't matter. I mean Himachal could kill you with a dildo or get killed by choking on one. Doesn't matter.

Sheena = pedobear

I think campaign should be part of the game, but... just not what I look for. I mean sports games? I play all offline because online is some bs. Drops connection, people leave, etc etc. Had a friend who said he's gonna sell madden cause people were catching balls off of the ground and they were completions. So for that, yeah, do improve the offline crap. But games like CoD aren't all that great JUST because of storyline. Sure, it helps as there are a few out there who don't like the multiplayer, they just do it for campaign. But, CoD specifically, is only so great because of the multiplayer as well. Has to have that mix. But for me, personally, I couldn't care less. I play a few missions, get used to it, then online here I go.

Sheena = pedobear

exactly. i prefer campaign or even the training mode for multiplayer to be honest. (black ops og) I hate getting online three days after the game drops and some no job having loser is a level 848554543 prestiged twice and has all the good guns. ITs like wtf I cant compete with a pistol and a pack of gum.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^^ too true, I got me a ps3 today so will start buying some games when i get some money back in my account lol. it came with god of ware 3 and nba '13. nether games thrill me

then i will face the masses of angry teens on cod

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

^^ too true, I got me a ps3 today so will start buying some games when i get some money back in my account lol. it came with god of ware 3 and nba '13. nether games thrill me

then i will face the masses of angry teens on cod

Cool,.. welcome to the psn side..

And it can be tuff,... playing the fuck faces that have nothing better to do, but yell "MOM !!.. i wanna hot pocket"...

But, I still like it,.. find those you like to play with, and just have fun...

Find a couple cool cats,.. like from here,.. and win/lose/draw,.. laugh, drink, and say fug it... and tea bag a mother fucker apon killing them.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NChxzul0Ng

IF YOU CAMP !!! expect the BAG!!

hahaha fuck camping! that shit gets boring lol.

what should i get first? what do most of you guys play?

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Just PS titles

Fuck,.. Kratos - GoD of WAR is a blast. It came with one of those right?

I like Nathan Drake - Uncharted - All epic good.....

Online, all i play is COD with Wasted, and Robert.

All i own is Blops, and MW3.... prefer blops, but, every swinging dick likes to roll MW3

and of course, stoked, and eager for the new blops drop......

Welcome... get signed in, and let us know your PSN tag......

Pm me your address, and ill send you games i dont play anymore bro.. borrow and play them.. keep what you want, send back the others?

cool beans?

Just PS titles

Fuck,.. Kratos - GoD of WAR is a blast. It came with one of those right?

I like Nathan Drake - Uncharted - All epic good.....

Online, all i play is COD with Wasted, and Robert.

All i own is Blops, and MW3.... prefer blops, but, every swinging dick likes to roll MW3

and of course, stoked, and eager for the new blops drop......

Welcome... get signed in, and let us know your PSN tag......

Pm me your address, and ill send you games i dont play anymore bro.. borrow and play them.. keep what you want, send back the others?

cool beans?

bro that would be wicked! but look at my location<<<<< other side of the world bro.

Ill have a look around surly someone is selling a preorder for blops 2 that will sell me the first for cheaper.

yeah it did, not my kinda game but is is fun to fuck shit up on!

psn: Rcp_soundz

Archived