One Way Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 I just finished paying for it today! so il catch you guys on blops2 add me people so we can play! psn: one_way559 seems you have your own team... one that is a little more hard core than what we are lookin for.. go have fun with them Dude what are you talking about? I don't have a team. I usually play solo. Edit* what happened? I just noticed you erased me? T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Kyblack76 Posted November 11, 2012 Author Report Posted November 11, 2012 k.... cool.. guess i miss took the 6 finished prestige guys you had on your team when i was there........ ok... sorry... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
One Way Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 What did I do wrong? I just saw you were online and joined your game by myself. Thought it would be fun but I guess not... T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Kyblack76 Posted November 11, 2012 Author Report Posted November 11, 2012 Dude.. We played 2 games together.?!?!?!... I jumped into the first one. And we started another. So, you didn't join nothing. Ok, cool. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
One Way Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 I joined you on the 1st game, I came in towards the end of the match. I stayed in the lobby and began the second game, we didn't even play a full game because u left. For some reason you're making this a big issue, something I don't understand. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Kyblack76 Posted November 11, 2012 Author Report Posted November 11, 2012 oh.. ok.. sorry carry on... edit - sorry for making it a big issue. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
One Way Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 It's ok man but I think it would've been better to send me a msg on the ps3 to adress the issue instead of all this, leaving me clueless. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Kyblack76 Posted November 11, 2012 Author Report Posted November 11, 2012 sorry bro... guess i saw it wierd...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
One Way Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Don't sweat it man it's cool, I was just puzzled cuz I wasn't sure what happened. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Lbox88 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 One Way, it took me a a minute to realize we were in a game last night til you were trying to kill me fucker lol. We were rocking some shit til I get booted off the damn server. @HT, I'm with you, I prefer MW to BLOPS when looking at #1. I was on the edge with it before, so I only rented it and returned it the same day lol. I'll be getting on MW3 here in a little bit if anyone wants to join. Need to find that other PS3 online thread... Also, I know it was mentioned that SMD as a clan tag means suck my dick, but honestly I've never seen another person with that as a clan tag. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.