TRTC360 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 so far no matter how good my connection is or if i'm host I still get the occasional death simply due to the fact that the guy lagged as I was shooting him. Kinda aggravating as this never really happened in mw3 or mw2. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Kyblack76 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 Hollywood hills map... what color is the LAMBO ??? Who is first to answer? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
WastedTalent Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Don't think I've played that map but Imma go with yellow. Haha. Sheena = pedobear
Kyblack76 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 well done..... more comin... when we gonna play man? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 new update, at 10pm mt time.... my god i hope its in the right direction!!!??? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
One Way Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Really hope they adress the lag issue more! T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Kyblack76 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 yeah dude... that is the wish/plan/hope.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
WastedTalent Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Sat night I'm free. Was tryin to get to 20,000 VC on nba2k13. Finally did. And now that black ops is "fixed", it's playable. First 2-3 days were as you said, a joke. I knew there'd be problems, as every COD has probs. But to that extent? Lol. I just decided to play nba until it got fixed. Now it has and eh, if I wasn't at work or had work... would be playin. Fun stuff... usually. Lemme know what the new update is. Lol. Been busy applyin for job #2. Yeah, tryin to find another job so I'd be working 2 full time jobs and goin to school, go me! Lol Sheena = pedobear
Kyblack76 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 damn man..... Pm me if you need anything i can give bro...... but, good for you bro!.. and with THIS game,... it is FAR from perfect....that is a givin.... but, with TREYar,. i have faith it will get a common ground that rocks... Yes ,.. YELLOW was correct... (butthole) Well done.. anyway... hope to see you around more man, and hope your living, and living just fine.... kb SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
WastedTalent Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Lol, appreciated. so any news on what this update is for? What it "fixed"? Sheena = pedobear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.