2012 Veloster - 1 HDC415 on 1 AQ3500.1

Damn that looms sturdy as hell lol. Cant wait for vids!!

For sure man! It is definitely strong. The top of it is 3 layers of 3/4 birch, screwed and glued from both on top and underneath. All the other sides, back, port, and bottom are 2 layers. It's going to be plenty strong.

This guy changes systems like I change my clothes holy crap bro! Gonna be sick loud! Get this done!

Haha thanks mang. I get bored with my systems after like a month and then I start planning the next thing. I'm thinking this one will hold me over for a tad longer though. :P I hope to have it all playing in about a week but there's much to do!

Fiberglass starts TONIGHT!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I didnt think a build in a Veloster would be worth readin, boy was I wrong. :turkey: Wow, this just keeps getting better. :twirl: Wished I had an alternator in my car to upgrade, but oh well as least you did yours.

Did you tint the sun roof when the rest of the windows were tinted?

Does this car seem to have a dead petal, lack of throttle response. I had an accident and was car shopping and liked this little 3 door hatch back. Test drove it and it seemed to have a problem as I could floor it and it really didnt want to go. The turbo wasnt available for a test drive at the time.

2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV

1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX

I didnt think a build in a Veloster would be worth readin, boy was I wrong. :turkey: Wow, this just keeps getting better. :twirl: Wished I had an alternator in my car to upgrade, but oh well as least you did yours.

Did you tint the sun roof when the rest of the windows were tinted?

Does this car seem to have a dead petal, lack of throttle response. I had an accident and was car shopping and liked this little 3 door hatch back. Test drove it and it seemed to have a problem as I could floor it and it really didnt want to go. The turbo wasnt available for a test drive at the time.

Thanks sir. That must really suck not to have a conventional alt. That is the sole reason I didn't go with the Honda CRZ. I had everything tinted except for the sunroof and windshield. I am still able to close the sunroof screen so I can do that if needed.

This car DEFINITELY suffers from a lack of throttle response. It's not bad on the pickup, but it has this lag when you press the pedal down before it starts to go and it's incredibly annoying. I'm used to it now but I would prefer it not be like that. I wish I had the turbo...

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

+1 Makes me want to take a second look at my insight. As is I have the front seats moved back 5 inches so the rear seat is useless and the rear seat is folded down. Would make a nice wall considering the tapered rear end.

Still love the Veloster and the build.

2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV

1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX

Getting there. Looking good too! I have a couple questions, Do you not fiberglass inside your wall? I noticed the silicon and wondered. Are you going to compete with the set up?

Getting there. Looking good too! I have a couple questions, Do you not fiberglass inside your wall? I noticed the silicon and wondered. Are you going to compete with the set up?

Thanks man. I did not fiberglass the inside and after hearing this thing it doesn't seem like I need it. I do want to check the box for air leaks but at this point it seems to be pretty strong and it sounds violent for the low power I'm running. (I may have 2 3500's but my voltage dips into the low 12's, into the 11s at idle.)

Here is a video from this weekend at slam.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Hell yeah man! build looks awesome! Thanks again for the demo!

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived