xXsquintyeyesXx Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 I want it to be legit but I don't know for sure based on pricing how much all this would cost to actually do http://athensohio.craigslist.org/cto/3283344655.html Just wanting opinions on if this seems legit or scam. I don't plan on getting it yet even if it is legit (don't have the money on hand and don't have any credit history for a loan). Just want opinions. Thanks
beat2deth Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 i wouldnt do it just out of spite for how ugly this is if he's done it to one car, he'll surely do it to others. can you live with yourself knowing that you helped support such behavior?
xXsquintyeyesXx Posted October 17, 2012 Author Report Posted October 17, 2012 i wouldnt do it just out of spite for how ugly this is if he's done it to one car, he'll surely do it to others. can you live with yourself knowing that you helped support such behavior? I literaly said wtf when I saw that. But I could live with myself if I got the car for under ten. And id be moving those gauges to the a pillar and having to redo interior all together anyways.
n8ball2013 Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 it does look rough. the gauges even the engine bay. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
P4killer_ Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 i wouldnt do it just out of spite for how ugly this is if he's done it to one car, he'll surely do it to others. can you live with yourself knowing that you helped support such behavior? LMFAO!!!!!! TRUE FUCKING STORY anyway, I know nothing about this sort of thing, but im always leering about spending alot of money on someone else science project if you catch my drift.. who knows how much tom-fool-ery went on with this or how good his skill level is.. your talking 12,500 here to trust on some guy on scam-list..idk Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
xXsquintyeyesXx Posted October 17, 2012 Author Report Posted October 17, 2012 i wouldnt do it just out of spite for how ugly this is if he's done it to one car, he'll surely do it to others. can you live with yourself knowing that you helped support such behavior? LMFAO!!!!!! TRUE FUCKING STORY anyway, I know nothing about this sort of thing, but im always leering about spending alot of money on someone else science project if you catch my drift.. who knows how much tom-fool-ery went on with this or how good his skill level is.. your talking 12,500 here to trust on some guy on scam-list..idk Haha true. This is why I wanted ask everyones opinion. I know the engine and transmission alone cost $5000+ usually. At least from what I have found.
xXsquintyeyesXx Posted October 17, 2012 Author Report Posted October 17, 2012 He could keep the aftermarket wheels, headunit and hood (as long as he has a stock one that still fits). Id put different rims on, better head unit, I don't like the hood, swap headlights, clean up engine. And have to do all kinds of stuff to it. Id have to go a lot lower than 12500 because id have ti do so much to it. I mainly just don't want to have to order the engine and transmission. But as I said just so no one gets the wrong idea I don't plan on buying it or any car for at least 5 months just looking for now and getting opinions.
Bigsix Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 Car looks rough. Install/ swap looks shoddy as well. Also Might be a bitch for inspection/ emissions depending on where you live. I am not to far from that car, we have emissions testing up here, but down in Nelsonville they dont. The gauges in the vents are straight hack job IMO. A lot of it looks half assed to me. I wouldnt touch it for what he is asking. No way in hell. 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
xXsquintyeyesXx Posted October 17, 2012 Author Report Posted October 17, 2012 Car looks rough. Install/ swap looks shoddy as well. Also Might be a bitch for inspection/ emissions depending on where you live. I am not to far from that car, we have emissions testing up here, but down in Nelsonville they dont. The gauges in the vents are straight hack job IMO. A lot of it looks half assed to me. I wouldnt touch it for what he is asking. No way in hell. Probably a dumb question but what do you mean about the emissions ?
Bigsix Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 Where I am at in my state, the car is required to pass an emissions test every other year, other states like PA. have inspections that must be done every so often to continue to register your car. This car, in my area, would most likely fail said testing. Odds are if you didn't know what I was talking about, you probably dont have to worry about it. 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.