1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

hell yeah bro this is still crazy to me. crazy in like what a guy can do with some ideas and know how on what they are doin. shit is great mang everytime i see even older pics. hahaha and pats 2 cents vid was funny as fook to me :D im not around drinkin much these days and forgot how funny somebody all swervin can be lol for real much props on everything ya done and doin.

thank you very much....really means alot man.......Im very happy with the way the car is coming together....but its been a long 4 years into it so far......Playin in the garage...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

man...i give up trying to figure up what your mad scientest mind keeps comin up with :D

ha ha....thank you Chris

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

so i now sit here thinkin whats goin on withthe wood? and your lil man stands grinning cuz he knows whats up :rolleyes: ...and im still thinking lol. my guss is some kind of support to make everything stay straight so it closes evenly? any way ya got my attention still :D . oh shit i spoke too soon, now the woman needs help with something ha. ill be back on to see tomorrow for sure.

so i now sit here thinkin whats goin on withthe wood? and your lil man stands grinning cuz he knows whats up :rolleyes: ...and im still thinking lol. my guss is some kind of support to make everything stay straight so it closes evenly? any way ya got my attention still :D . oh shit i spoke too soon, now the woman needs help with something ha. ill be back on to see tomorrow for sure.

Very cool! Making the mold now (negative)?

remove the hood......on the car...which supports the shell right now...and i need to do aloyt of layup ...on the inside of this thing....a little worried about warpage....so im building an......external skeleton of sorts...to keep everything...where its supposed to be.....and later down the road...if i decide to make a mold.....well...illl have its frame made...

Archived