Meteorite/Fireball over Northern Cali sky

Anybody else see it? It happened around 7:40/45. I'm sitting here at work facing the Northwest and happened to look out my window or maybe the bright light caught me attention out the corner of my eye but I saw something bright streaking through the sky from the West really low altitude and only thing next to me is the freeway so I figured somebody shot a flare or firework from a moving car, joked about it being a meteorite and my sister linked me to a site with tons of reports about it. I didn't hear/feel a boom that apparently accompanied it

http://www.amsmeteor...c.php?pending=1

Somebody from San Jose, CA sent in a pic to the local news

481018_10151109695812098_2069682421_n.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Google just brought me here. I saw the same thing from Fresno, CA at 7:50ish. It was in the NW sky. I thought it was a helicopter rapidly descending with it's searchlight on at first when I noticed it out of my peripheral, it was that huge. Then I turned and saw it- firey, sparkly, but pure white. Then it started breaking up and burned out. Looked just like the picture. I've never seen a meteorite this big, but it was awesome. I found that same site with the 85 or so reports on it from all over California.

haha this is a car audio site mainly but hey maybe you are into that too and will stay lol.

The Orionid meteor shower is coming up this Sat night/Sunday early morning so it kinda makes sense we get the sneak peek!

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Cool.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

haha this is a car audio site mainly but hey maybe you are into that too and will stay lol.

The Orionid meteor shower is coming up this Sat night/Sunday early morning so it kinda makes sense we get the sneak peek!

Haha yeah, I've been a member since 2010 but apparently have only made 2 posts, well 3 now.

I'm running an IDMAX and Hertz MLK 165 off an Audison LRX 5.1k

Just got a new car though, going to redo my setup in favor of something new. Keeping the Audison, getting an Arc Audio Black 12 sub, but can't decide between Arc Black components or HAT Clarus :P

Sounds like a nice SQ setup! You need to post some pics! Also do a build log of the new one!

Another pic posted on Twitter and this is more of what I saw

A5dOM6HCMAA59sl.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

Archived