dohckiller808 Posted October 25, 2012 Report Posted October 25, 2012 I just filled a position with aura sound. we are gunning to blow up the car audio scene. starting with the official meet and greet bbq and free test and tune runs at our headquarters. hopefully sooner than later ill be setting up some comps out of our headquartes in orange county. im planning on setting up a car audio line that will please us car audio freaks! Im planning with hunter to set this up. oh.... STEVE i sent ou an email please respond.
HJ Customs Posted October 25, 2012 Report Posted October 25, 2012 I just filled a position with aura sound. we are gunning to blow up the car audio scene. starting with the official meet and greet bbq and free test and tune runs at our headquarters. hopefully sooner than later ill be setting up some comps out of our headquartes in orange county. im planning on setting up a car audio line that will please us car audio freaks! Im planning with hunter to set this up. oh.... STEVE i sent ou an email please respond. Can't wait super excited for what is instore!!!! I alrdy updated a new post for SoCal demos and bbq's and the Facebook page This is Hunter Johnson's Mobile Accnt 06 Scion Build
total mayhem Posted October 25, 2012 Author Report Posted October 25, 2012 I just filled a position with aura sound. we are gunning to blow up the car audio scene. starting with the official meet and greet bbq and free test and tune runs at our headquarters. hopefully sooner than later ill be setting up some comps out of our headquartes in orange county. im planning on setting up a car audio line that will please us car audio freaks! Im planning with hunter to set this up. oh.... STEVE i sent ou an email please respond. Can't wait super excited for what is instore!!!! I alrdy updated a new post for SoCal demos and bbq's and the Facebook page Congrats on the new job dohckiller808. Hunter nice m name change lol let me know if you guys need anything LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!! Team SoCal SPL Team Sundown
HJ Customs Posted October 25, 2012 Report Posted October 25, 2012 I just filled a position with aura sound. we are gunning to blow up the car audio scene. starting with the official meet and greet bbq and free test and tune runs at our headquarters. hopefully sooner than later ill be setting up some comps out of our headquartes in orange county. im planning on setting up a car audio line that will please us car audio freaks! Im planning with hunter to set this up. oh.... STEVE i sent ou an email please respond. Can't wait super excited for what is instore!!!! I alrdy updated a new post for SoCal demos and bbq's and the Facebook page Congrats on the new job dohckiller808. Hunter nice m name change lol let me know if you guys need anything Haha I had to change my name bc I got locked out of my other accnt!! I need you to show up haha always a fun time to have ur company This is Hunter Johnson's Mobile Accnt 06 Scion Build
Cardboardcat15 Posted October 25, 2012 Report Posted October 25, 2012 Coulda sworn I posted these up in another thread, lol. Here's what I got before my battery died. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wLzTw_SaHY&list=UUcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ&index=2&feature=plcp I've got a few clips of Afro's setup, but they're really short so I wanna put those and some clips from here together in one video. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
total mayhem Posted October 26, 2012 Author Report Posted October 26, 2012 I just filled a position with aura sound. we are gunning to blow up the car audio scene. starting with the official meet and greet bbq and free test and tune runs at our headquarters. hopefully sooner than later ill be setting up some comps out of our headquartes in orange county. im planning on setting up a car audio line that will please us car audio freaks! Im planning with hunter to set this up. oh.... STEVE i sent ou an email please respond. Can't wait super excited for what is instore!!!! I alrdy updated a new post for SoCal demos and bbq's and the Facebook page Congrats on the new job dohckiller808. Hunter nice m name change lol let me know if you guys need anything Haha I had to change my name bc I got locked out of my other accnt!! I need you to show up haha always a fun time to have ur company lmao Ill be there LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!! Team SoCal SPL Team Sundown
HJ Customs Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 Sound good don! This is Hunter Johnson's Mobile Accnt 06 Scion Build
LukeYoung Posted October 29, 2012 Report Posted October 29, 2012 So cal meet and I had no idea. Danm lol. Looked dope! 1998 Subaru Forester S DC 7.5K And DC 175.4 270XP DC Alternator One XS 5100R Three XS Power XP3000 All XS Power Wire Two SMD 18's I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY
Watch the bass Posted October 29, 2012 Report Posted October 29, 2012 Awsome vids of a awsome meeting. Let´s see us in a next time a vid of the dancing steaks in the smoker. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
HunterJohnson Posted October 30, 2012 Report Posted October 30, 2012 So cal meet and I had no idea. Danm lol. Looked dope! come to out next meet!! Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.