Sonic Electronix

It's a 5 channel, so at the minimum 3 channels bridged. So, maybe 400 x 3. Tune it with a DD1 and it it'll at least be a lot better than headunit power. Later on, replace it with what you want, and put that amp in her car.

EDIT:

It's fused with 30A x 2, so only 60Amps of fuses. 200 watts x 3 is my guess for maximum clean power.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I'm thinking maybe 100w x 4 and then whatever is left for my subs..

then like you said, replace it,

Installer of 40 years, Service Mgr, head Installer - Precision Car Audio in Downey Ca in the 80's/90's when the systems craze hit, it was better than Disneyland..Had many spreads in Mini Truck and Trucking Magazine..

1 Nesa NSD-345 (cheap but I've fallen in love with it)

1 KGC-4024A

1 ORION HCCA250

2 Fosgate Punch 40dsm

4 Vifa plates

2 GoldSound 1240's (see if any of you remember these)

I went out and hooked it up, it actually sounds pretty good to use for an everyday use amp, cranks the subs nice and tight, but it also shows the weakness of my 5x7's

perfect excuse to tell her now I need to build some plates.

oh I didn't look good enough in the box, she also got me a 2uF cap..

cheers

Installer of 40 years, Service Mgr, head Installer - Precision Car Audio in Downey Ca in the 80's/90's when the systems craze hit, it was better than Disneyland..Had many spreads in Mini Truck and Trucking Magazine..

1 KGC-4024A

1 ORION HCCA250

2 Fosgate Punch 40dsm

4 Vifa plates

well I really don't know what to say about this amp, after dialing it in, I replaced my door speakers with some good 6x9's cranked up the amp and man it sounded good, until it melted my subs, smoked them really good, so I went to the store picked up a set of P3's and all I can say is for the money this amp kicks some ass..

I think I'm going to leave it installed..

1 KGC-4024A

1 ORION HCCA250

2 Fosgate Punch 40dsm

4 Vifa plates

tell her the truth. explain to her that is like getting her some knock off red bottom louis v shoes that may mess up her feet (your speakers) when she walks. after you put that in perspective - she'll understand.

IMAG0023-1-1-1.jpg

Pioneer AVH-p5700DVD | MB Quart Onyx ONX4.125 | 6.5 Alpine Type-S component & 6x9 3-way | Hifonics Brutus brz1700.1d | 2 - 12" Kicker L7 | Custom box tuned to 36 hz | 220A Mechman Alternator | 1/0 OFC Welding all the way back | Big 3 | 2 Farad Tsunami Cap | Deka 9a34 | 20% Tint | 6000K HIDs | Yellow Projector Fogs | Dual Out Magnaflow

It's a 5 channel, so at the minimum 3 channels bridged. So, maybe 400 x 3. Tune it with a DD1 and it it'll at least be a lot better than headunit power. Later on, replace it with what you want, and put that amp in her car.

EDIT:

It's fused with 30A x 2, so only 60Amps of fuses. 200 watts x 3 is my guess for maximum clean power.

it's fused with 2 x 35A

about your guess of the power output, it grenade`d a pair of subs after about 30 mins, and I'm not talking about junk, gotta love the smell and the whole back of the pathfinder full of smoke

1 KGC-4024A

1 ORION HCCA250

2 Fosgate Punch 40dsm

4 Vifa plates

Archived