TRTC360 Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 ^^The ones I tried are really strong in flavor, but not quite accurate to their shisha counterpart. 'Pirates cave' just tasted like mountain dew lol I really want to try some nakhla, but my local shop is always out I LOVE Pirates cave too!!! But i makes me feel sick /hungover.... IDK why, SO i can only mix it. Cant smoke it Straight. that's how I feel with al fahker mint, it tastes fucking amazing, very very strong flavor but it fucks with my stomache if I inhale it as much as I inhale starbuzz blue mist or tequila sunrise. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Herokight Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 I love me some Al Fakher Mint through my friend's Kahlil Mamoon with a phunnel bowl. I have a little cheapy one that I just use an Egyptian bowl on. I almost prefer and Egyptian. Thicker smoke and taste it seems, but a phunnel is a little smoother. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
TRTC360 Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 I love me some Al Fakher Mint through my friend's Kahlil Mamoon with a phunnel bowl. I have a little cheapy one that I just use an Egyptian bowl on. I almost prefer and Egyptian. Thicker smoke and taste it seems, but a phunnel is a little smoother. i've honestly never noticed a difference in the harshness or flavor between different bowls, that has to do with heat management and how well the bowl is packed, sure a vortex will last longer because it's much bigger and the shisha burns evenly around the bowl as long as you move the coal every 10-15min. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
ShaneBond Posted October 24, 2012 Author Report Posted October 24, 2012 I love me some Al Fakher Mint through my friend's Kahlil Mamoon with a phunnel bowl. I have a little cheapy one that I just use an Egyptian bowl on. I almost prefer and Egyptian. Thicker smoke and taste it seems, but a phunnel is a little smoother. i've honestly never noticed a difference in the harshness or flavor between different bowls, that has to do with heat management and how well the bowl is packed, sure a vortex will last longer because it's much bigger and the shisha burns evenly around the bowl as long as you move the coal every 10-15min. when i use my vortex i have 3 coco nara coals and only flip and rotate around half way through the session and never have problems. with sessions around an hour. i add a heat cover around the end so i can smoke it a little longer.
TRTC360 Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 I love me some Al Fakher Mint through my friend's Kahlil Mamoon with a phunnel bowl. I have a little cheapy one that I just use an Egyptian bowl on. I almost prefer and Egyptian. Thicker smoke and taste it seems, but a phunnel is a little smoother. i've honestly never noticed a difference in the harshness or flavor between different bowls, that has to do with heat management and how well the bowl is packed, sure a vortex will last longer because it's much bigger and the shisha burns evenly around the bowl as long as you move the coal every 10-15min. when i use my vortex i have 3 coco nara coals and only flip and rotate around half way through the session and never have problems. with sessions around an hour. i add a heat cover around the end so i can smoke it a little longer. damn, i've never liked putting more than one medium sized coal on mine, seems to get harsh too quick, I've read around and so many people swear by the coco nara coals but I can't stand them, it aggravates me having to light them on a stove. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
TylerParrish Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 I haven't smoked a hookah since I turned 18, but I used to go to a hookah bar with friends every weekend, it was so chill and i think it's funny when a friend accidentally inhales and looks like he's gonna die xD What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
locomanny569 Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 this might sound dumb but can u smoke weed in it? and nice man! My build http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495 Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS (1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1 (1)Hifonics Zrx600.4 (1) 1000 watt crunch amp (1)200 watt boss amp (2) Pyramid TW46 (4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs (1) EV 10 inch (2) XSpower 1200 (4) Pyramid TW18 box tuned at 32 Hz (2) DC level 3
ShaneBond Posted October 24, 2012 Author Report Posted October 24, 2012 I love me some Al Fakher Mint through my friend's Kahlil Mamoon with a phunnel bowl. I have a little cheapy one that I just use an Egyptian bowl on. I almost prefer and Egyptian. Thicker smoke and taste it seems, but a phunnel is a little smoother. i've honestly never noticed a difference in the harshness or flavor between different bowls, that has to do with heat management and how well the bowl is packed, sure a vortex will last longer because it's much bigger and the shisha burns evenly around the bowl as long as you move the coal every 10-15min. when i use my vortex i have 3 coco nara coals and only flip and rotate around half way through the session and never have problems. with sessions around an hour. i add a heat cover around the end so i can smoke it a little longer. damn, i've never liked putting more than one medium sized coal on mine, seems to get harsh too quick, I've read around and so many people swear by the coco nara coals but I can't stand them, it aggravates me having to light them on a stove. haha its fine for me i have a hot plate and go put them on there and pack my bowl, then flip the coals, get a movie or tv show or fifa game started and they are ready in time. i have a little process and i love the coals. i havnt used an instalight in about 5 months. i even bring my hotplate when i take my hookah somewhere else haha.
TRTC360 Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 I haven't smoked a hookah since I turned 18, but I used to go to a hookah bar with friends every weekend, it was so chill and i think it's funny when a friend accidentally inhales and looks like he's gonna die xD If he's about to die after inhaling then that hookah is packed wrong or there's too much heat, hookah doesn't get your throat like cigs, Mary jane, e cigs etc. You should be able to take a 15 sec rip and inhale it without a problem, that's how you get the slight head buzz it gives. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
TRTC360 Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 this might sound dumb but can u smoke weed in it? and nice man! You can but its not the purpose of it, I rarely see anyone do it like that. Most of the people I know that like hookah hate weed and cigs haha. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.