Smelling gas in the coolant jug??? What causes this

So my water pump went today. Me and my dad replaced it and it was good, I went to start my car and it would not start, we took the plug of the ignition coil and placed a screw driver on the metal and turned the car over, it sparked so put it back on and she started. Well i drove my car for 4 miles, that's it! Went into the gas station, damn car won't start. Tried the same thing and got nothing, fuel pump works. My dad opened the coolant tank and he smaller gas in there! I did as well, there's no pressure in there but if you close it and try to start the car then pressure builds up..I never heard of gas in coolant jug, what's the cause of this?? I sure hope its not a blown head casket!! Car is a 98 sunfire and it does have a aluminum head casket..sure hope its something else

Exhaust fumes in coolant means blown HG...at least that is the case for Northstar engines, I'm sure for other vehicles as well

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Here, Us this stuff. Flush your coolant system really really good and get all the antifreeze out. Mix this with warm water first. Pour some water into the can and shake it up and pour it into the mix you already have. Then put that and water in your system. Put the radiator cap on and run the engine for a while. Then let it sit 24 hours minimum. Drain, flush, run engine with fresh water, drain. then refil with antifreeze and water. You will be good to go.

The directions are on the can, and this stuff works. I had a bad head gasket on an astro van and it fixed it, the leak was bad enough that there was enough pressure in the cooling system the van would overheat even full of water.

edit:

link

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/KW03/401016.oap?ck=Search_block+repair_-1_3922&keyword=block+repair

K & W Permanent Metallic™ - Block Seal Head Gasket Repar

You can get it at oreily's or napa or w/e. And if your car wont start then you may be s.o.l. Maybe pull the plugs and dry them off good and speay some wd-40 or something in the cyclinders to dry them out a bit. If you can get it started then this stuff will most likely work if you do it like the label says.

I wouldn't trust that block sealant, will probably just cause harm to the cooling system, radiator. I was going to say to rent a block test kit from an auto store but it won't even start? Was the car ever overheating?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived