Jump to content

WIC for low income parents?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm 17 with a child due in about 8 weeks and today someone mentioned WIC to me. Anyone used this before? Pros or cons?

Vote for October SOTM. Witney181 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154187-october-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sonic-electronix/

Kenwood hu-KDC-3525

Power bass 6x9

Powerbass 6.75

Powerbass 1" silk dome tweets

Ssl ev 4.400 (all 8awg speaker wire)

soundstream rub1.1600d at 1ohm

(2) alpine type r 12d4 2012

Custom 3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Trunk wall

170a load boss alt, big 3 in tsunami OFC 0awg

1 run 0awg to rear power max 98ah batt

POS no name brand voltmeter

Blue LED Fog LIghts

16" eagle alloy rims

1 far from mint condish 1999 Honda Accord :]]

FINAL PRODUCT OF THE SILVER BULLET----> http://www.stevemead...rd-trunk-build/

Youtube------> http://www.youtube.c...ersteinfourlife

Posted

if you need it then use it, im assuming you did some research on it wic,that's what it's for

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Posted

Yeah I did. Both me and my girlfriends families will be helping us. But my parents are going through a divorce so they have literally no money until every other Friday then bills get paid and the money's gone like that. And I'm in highscool and taking 23 college credits and finishing my high school credits as well and I had to quit my job to get through school. But does anyone have any frat hand experience?

Vote for October SOTM. Witney181 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154187-october-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sonic-electronix/

Kenwood hu-KDC-3525

Power bass 6x9

Powerbass 6.75

Powerbass 1" silk dome tweets

Ssl ev 4.400 (all 8awg speaker wire)

soundstream rub1.1600d at 1ohm

(2) alpine type r 12d4 2012

Custom 3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Trunk wall

170a load boss alt, big 3 in tsunami OFC 0awg

1 run 0awg to rear power max 98ah batt

POS no name brand voltmeter

Blue LED Fog LIghts

16" eagle alloy rims

1 far from mint condish 1999 Honda Accord :]]

FINAL PRODUCT OF THE SILVER BULLET----> http://www.stevemead...rd-trunk-build/

Youtube------> http://www.youtube.c...ersteinfourlife

Posted

If u really need it you or the mom should get it. I worl in a grocery store and alot of new parents have it

You tipically get bread eggs milk dry beans peanut butter cereal baby food formulas it changes throughout all the pregnacy and untill the child is i think a year or two old. If you have a baby that needs a special forumla it can get extreamly expencive up to 40$ a can

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

Posted

Alright. Well I think we will definitely be using wic then. Cause until sea done with hair school (about 6-8 months left) its going to be really hard earning money. Cause I can do one or maybe two installs a week. But that's only 100-200 dollars. Assuming I even do an install.

Vote for October SOTM. Witney181 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154187-october-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sonic-electronix/

Kenwood hu-KDC-3525

Power bass 6x9

Powerbass 6.75

Powerbass 1" silk dome tweets

Ssl ev 4.400 (all 8awg speaker wire)

soundstream rub1.1600d at 1ohm

(2) alpine type r 12d4 2012

Custom 3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Trunk wall

170a load boss alt, big 3 in tsunami OFC 0awg

1 run 0awg to rear power max 98ah batt

POS no name brand voltmeter

Blue LED Fog LIghts

16" eagle alloy rims

1 far from mint condish 1999 Honda Accord :]]

FINAL PRODUCT OF THE SILVER BULLET----> http://www.stevemead...rd-trunk-build/

Youtube------> http://www.youtube.c...ersteinfourlife

Posted

My mom used it for me and my sister when she had us. I'm a cashier at a grocery store and have people come through my line all the time with WIC vouchers. Use it if you REALLY do need it. Formula is hella expensive, like $16 for a 9 oz can. Use it but don't abuse it, man.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

my aunt has 3 kids by 3 different fathers (all of which are in prison and cant support the kids)

she gets hella government assistance... all i know is there in her business like NO other!

but i feel like if you live off the government then they should have every right to know where the money is going.

im sure a simple google search will give you past experiences on it/more info

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Posted

There's no way I'd abuse it. I just really want to make sure my son can get everything he needs to be healthy in this first year or to so that he can develop right and be getting the right nutrition. I'm just worried about not being able to provide. But I really need an education to raise my family when were older. I have a 3.92 GPA and am half way to an associates degree web this year is over. And I think in the long run getting my education now will be best.

Vote for October SOTM. Witney181 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154187-october-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sonic-electronix/

Kenwood hu-KDC-3525

Power bass 6x9

Powerbass 6.75

Powerbass 1" silk dome tweets

Ssl ev 4.400 (all 8awg speaker wire)

soundstream rub1.1600d at 1ohm

(2) alpine type r 12d4 2012

Custom 3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Trunk wall

170a load boss alt, big 3 in tsunami OFC 0awg

1 run 0awg to rear power max 98ah batt

POS no name brand voltmeter

Blue LED Fog LIghts

16" eagle alloy rims

1 far from mint condish 1999 Honda Accord :]]

FINAL PRODUCT OF THE SILVER BULLET----> http://www.stevemead...rd-trunk-build/

Youtube------> http://www.youtube.c...ersteinfourlife

Posted

Thanks dog24fret I appreciate. I feel like I am to. Just want the best for my child. He's being born into a really hectic situation and I just want what's best for him and my girlfriend. I know I can't give them everything. But I'd like to give as much as I can

Vote for October SOTM. Witney181 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154187-october-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sonic-electronix/

Kenwood hu-KDC-3525

Power bass 6x9

Powerbass 6.75

Powerbass 1" silk dome tweets

Ssl ev 4.400 (all 8awg speaker wire)

soundstream rub1.1600d at 1ohm

(2) alpine type r 12d4 2012

Custom 3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Trunk wall

170a load boss alt, big 3 in tsunami OFC 0awg

1 run 0awg to rear power max 98ah batt

POS no name brand voltmeter

Blue LED Fog LIghts

16" eagle alloy rims

1 far from mint condish 1999 Honda Accord :]]

FINAL PRODUCT OF THE SILVER BULLET----> http://www.stevemead...rd-trunk-build/

Youtube------> http://www.youtube.c...ersteinfourlife

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4825 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...