carlosg_313 Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 full time school and part time job can help. been working and going to school since i was 18. now that im 21, im working full time and going to school while providing for my family. and at first, my wife and i used wic, espcially with the bills and low income i was receiving at first. youll be fine, as long as you have "A" job, youll be fine. and im the only one working. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Witney181 Posted October 22, 2012 Author Report Posted October 22, 2012 I know we can make things work. I'm just gettin nervous for it. My dad was 20 and my mom was barely 18 when they had me. But my dad was half way through college and he said it was extremely hard. But that it's possible to make it work. Vote for October SOTM. Witney181 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154187-october-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sonic-electronix/ Kenwood hu-KDC-3525 Power bass 6x9 Powerbass 6.75 Powerbass 1" silk dome tweets Ssl ev 4.400 (all 8awg speaker wire) soundstream rub1.1600d at 1ohm (2) alpine type r 12d4 2012 Custom 3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Trunk wall 170a load boss alt, big 3 in tsunami OFC 0awg 1 run 0awg to rear power max 98ah batt POS no name brand voltmeter Blue LED Fog LIghts 16" eagle alloy rims 1 far from mint condish 1999 Honda Accord :]] FINAL PRODUCT OF THE SILVER BULLET----> http://www.stevemead...rd-trunk-build/ Youtube------> http://www.youtube.c...ersteinfourlife
Jessica Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 Wife and i used it with our first child, i was making 7.25/hr and she wasnt working. Yeah, money was tight. Wic helped and we qualified for medi-caid too. Get whatever help you can, be a provider.Stay in school man. Sounds like you are on the right path. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Witney181 Posted October 22, 2012 Author Report Posted October 22, 2012 The entire birth, doctors appt's and medicine ad all that will be paid for and hopefully wic will help us. Cause that right there is saving us so much money. I feel like I'm on the right path to. I'm hopin I can win SOTM so I can sell my type r's and get an extra 225 dollars for me and y girlfriend. Cause I know it'll all be needed Vote for October SOTM. Witney181 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154187-october-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sonic-electronix/ Kenwood hu-KDC-3525 Power bass 6x9 Powerbass 6.75 Powerbass 1" silk dome tweets Ssl ev 4.400 (all 8awg speaker wire) soundstream rub1.1600d at 1ohm (2) alpine type r 12d4 2012 Custom 3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Trunk wall 170a load boss alt, big 3 in tsunami OFC 0awg 1 run 0awg to rear power max 98ah batt POS no name brand voltmeter Blue LED Fog LIghts 16" eagle alloy rims 1 far from mint condish 1999 Honda Accord :]] FINAL PRODUCT OF THE SILVER BULLET----> http://www.stevemead...rd-trunk-build/ Youtube------> http://www.youtube.c...ersteinfourlife
Witney181 Posted October 22, 2012 Author Report Posted October 22, 2012 I know the pyramid of diapers I have sitting in my room will be good for about month. Then ill need to be restocking them constantly. 25-35 for a bag of diapers will add up extremely fast! Vote for October SOTM. Witney181 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154187-october-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sonic-electronix/ Kenwood hu-KDC-3525 Power bass 6x9 Powerbass 6.75 Powerbass 1" silk dome tweets Ssl ev 4.400 (all 8awg speaker wire) soundstream rub1.1600d at 1ohm (2) alpine type r 12d4 2012 Custom 3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Trunk wall 170a load boss alt, big 3 in tsunami OFC 0awg 1 run 0awg to rear power max 98ah batt POS no name brand voltmeter Blue LED Fog LIghts 16" eagle alloy rims 1 far from mint condish 1999 Honda Accord :]] FINAL PRODUCT OF THE SILVER BULLET----> http://www.stevemead...rd-trunk-build/ Youtube------> http://www.youtube.c...ersteinfourlife
I.V Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 good luck man i think most of us walk on that road its made for people that need it if you need it use it ,it will be bad if you just want it 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Witney181 Posted October 22, 2012 Author Report Posted October 22, 2012 I was hopin not to get negative comments from people on here tellin me I'm worthless and to start working and get a real job to take care if my child. Thanks for the support guys. I appreciate the positive feedback. Makes me even more confident that I can do this. Vote for October SOTM. Witney181 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154187-october-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sonic-electronix/ Kenwood hu-KDC-3525 Power bass 6x9 Powerbass 6.75 Powerbass 1" silk dome tweets Ssl ev 4.400 (all 8awg speaker wire) soundstream rub1.1600d at 1ohm (2) alpine type r 12d4 2012 Custom 3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Trunk wall 170a load boss alt, big 3 in tsunami OFC 0awg 1 run 0awg to rear power max 98ah batt POS no name brand voltmeter Blue LED Fog LIghts 16" eagle alloy rims 1 far from mint condish 1999 Honda Accord :]] FINAL PRODUCT OF THE SILVER BULLET----> http://www.stevemead...rd-trunk-build/ Youtube------> http://www.youtube.c...ersteinfourlife
I.V Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 I was hopin not to get negative comments from people on here tellin me I'm worthless and to start working and get a real job to take care if my child. Thanks for the support guys. I appreciate the positive feedback. Makes me even more confident that I can do this. but u still can sell your system .......jk...jk 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Witney181 Posted October 22, 2012 Author Report Posted October 22, 2012 I was hopin not to get negative comments from people on here tellin me I'm worthless and to start working and get a real job to take care if my child. Thanks for the support guys. I appreciate the positive feedback. Makes me even more confident that I can do this. but u still can sell your system .......jk...jk Ha if it comes down to it I will for sure. Until then... Ill keep bumpin Vote for October SOTM. Witney181 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154187-october-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sonic-electronix/ Kenwood hu-KDC-3525 Power bass 6x9 Powerbass 6.75 Powerbass 1" silk dome tweets Ssl ev 4.400 (all 8awg speaker wire) soundstream rub1.1600d at 1ohm (2) alpine type r 12d4 2012 Custom 3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Trunk wall 170a load boss alt, big 3 in tsunami OFC 0awg 1 run 0awg to rear power max 98ah batt POS no name brand voltmeter Blue LED Fog LIghts 16" eagle alloy rims 1 far from mint condish 1999 Honda Accord :]] FINAL PRODUCT OF THE SILVER BULLET----> http://www.stevemead...rd-trunk-build/ Youtube------> http://www.youtube.c...ersteinfourlife
I.V Posted October 22, 2012 Report Posted October 22, 2012 I was hopin not to get negative comments from people on here tellin me I'm worthless and to start working and get a real job to take care if my child. Thanks for the support guys. I appreciate the positive feedback. Makes me even more confident that I can do this. but u still can sell your system .......jk...jk Ha if it comes down to it I will for sure. Until then... Ill keep bumpin just dont panic i was 18 when my wife and i got the fisrt baby i sold everything but its been almost 5 years of that and im still bumpin took me time but im here 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.