Got flicked for window tint....YES!

Well for the first time in 2 years I got flicked for my limo tint on the charger.. and its funny how my prescription was magically missing from my center console -________________- It's not to big a deal though alls I have to do is have my doctor right me another one and then I take it to the courthouse and no ticket for me :D

mr piggy man

196CE0E2-FCD5-4F97-B9C9-8A74B0ECF7EF-1820-00000066BFA932F3.jpg

What's the prescription for? Hiding a wall in the back seat?

Nope haha I've about 5 concussions throughout the years from playin football and fightin mma, and my eyes used to be really sensitive to light and I would fuckin hate driving without the tint or playin football without the visor...Key word "USED TO" I'm pretty much fine now haha I just want the tint I don't even know what its like to drive without it lmao

Nope haha I've about 5 concussions throughout the years from playin football and fightin mma, and my eyes used to be really sensitive to light and I would fuckin hate driving without the tint or playin football without the visor...Key word "USED TO" I'm pretty much fine now haha I just want the tint I don't even know what its like to drive without it lmao

That's crazy dude! Too sensitive to light bc of too many concussions. I've only had one concussion and I forgot the whole day plus my name shit was scary!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

That's crazy dude! Too sensitive to light bc of too many concussions. I've only had one concussion and I forgot the whole day plus my name shit was scary!

yep they suck ha I'll expect a lot more to come from playin college ball, but my worst one was probably in practice one day in 10th grade me and my teammate let the ballcarrier run in between us as we were both going to make a tackle and we hit the top of our helmets together and I was almost out lol

Sounds like a bit of abuse of the system to me bro... I mean if you need it COOL but if not then deal with it like the rest of us do

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

sounds like that happens a lot. In church this weekend erick or Kevin sonnen I think that's his name told his testimony about playing football and hitting head on bruising his spinal cord and becoming paralyzed for 6 months super gnarly

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Sounds like a bit of abuse of the system to me bro... I mean if you need it COOL but if not then deal with it like the rest of us do

lol my whole damn car is pretty much abuse of the system...Might be abuse if I was tryin to get a prescription to have 30. cals mounted to my door frames, but tint ain't hurtin no body I got nothin to hide in there

sounds like that happens a lot. In church this weekend erick or Kevin sonnen I think that's his name told his testimony about playing football and hitting head on bruising his spinal cord and becoming paralyzed for 6 months super gnarly

Yea its scary sometimes, but thats what you sign up for when you play football somebody get hurt bad and some don't its all luck, my dads always told me since I was little go hard or you'll get hurt.

Same thing in soccer. Tackle hard and go 100% into 50/50 balls. When you don't you end up breaking an ankle or getting knocked down hard lol

yea deff, lol yessss doctors office just called they gotta photophobia prescription allllready for me to pick up :)

Archived