6.5's to play 100-400 hz

79Bronco

Yes, and it's narrow on purpose. The woofers in my car are very off-axis. Think 50-60 degrees. I dont want too high of a frequency being fed to the woofer. I'm actually relying on mostly the tweet and the 4" Hertz to do most of the work. The woofers job will be mostly to just fill in what the rest of the system cannot.

Source: Parrot Asteroid Smart

Processor: Digital Designs X1

Amps: Soundstream Ref 4.920 + Soundstream Ref 4.400 + Soundstream DTR 3400

Front stage: Hertz 165xl + HL 70 + HT28

Rear fill: Hertz 165xl

Subs: 2 SA-12's

3-way active ftw

How good of a fit is the em100? I have the hl70's sitting on my shelf right now. When I was running them I had to make a baffle to make them bolt into the factory location. But if the em100 is a direct replacement and not have to worry about a wood(or plastic) baffle like I had that would be better.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

The top mount depth is like 1.11 inches on the em100, cant see it being so deep that it would hit anything.

3-way active ftw

true that. Hell the hl70 is almost 1.5 inches. So I see those fitting no problem. Now you got me thinking about the esk163l set. Now they aren't like the hsk163 set, but might do nicely.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Yes the 4's and tweets arent the problem lol, still wanting opinions on a good 6.5 on low frequency duty

3-way active ftw

Archived