Question for screw in power connection

ok so i recently changed my amp and on this new amp where you normally allen key down your power ground and remote this one uses screws now i normally use a 0 gauge to 4 gauge reducer but that wont work for this amp because the screw must pass through it now are there anyways besides having to cut my 0 gauge down to 4 gauge with snips or is there a special ring terminal or reducer i can buy or use thanks ar1500m.jpg

this isnt my amp but this is what im talking about

My Kenwood was like this, it accepted 4ga, but i had to seperate the strands into two parts and cram them in. That looked bad so i changed it to what is in the pic below

000_0021-1.jpg

I used 4ga ring terminals, i don't remember if i had to shave them down a bit for thickness, but i did have to round the end of them to make them fit. plus the screws only grab about 3-4 threads once they are tightened down, so don't over do it and strip them.

yea i know of the y shape but do they make them in a 0 gauge or atleast 4 gauge

strange duck not sure what you did i couldnt get a close enough look

It's just a 4ga terminal shoved in the hole.

lol yea i might try that or maybe just buy a couple 4 gauge spades and cut my 0 gauge down its mainly for my ground i have 4gauge ofc that fits snug in the power its the neg thats a bitch

im sure i can make something its not hard to use a 0 gauge ring terminal and frind it down to fit i was just curious on some ppls suggestions if there was some type of 0 gauge to 4 gauge reducer for that set up i think im just going to take off the 0 gauge and use a 4 gauge ofc wiire for my ground

Archived