meade916

500 Watt Pumpkin Sound System (Feat. Rockford Fosgate & Soundigital)

57 posts in this topic

Check out the worlds most powerful pumpkin sound system....500 watts! Soundigital amps, Rockford Fosgate speakers and powered by XS Power battery. Not to mention the Kenwood deck and VU-Din :D This thing actually gets DOWN on those SD amps!! Video coming next. I just got home, im going to start working on it as soon as i'm done with the pics :D

Anyway, check out the only sound system in the world, that Rots 3 days after you build it LOL

I picked these up at a pumpkin patch, i couldn't find bigger ones or i would have bought them.

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2836.jpg

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

IMG_2850.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

Didn't you do this last year? And i know how pumpkins get when you start carving them. How do you keep them from just flying apart lol?

P.S. i was going to use the Sundown 8 but its too damn heavy for the pumpkin to hold it. It started to sag so i pulled it out and used something lighter... woofer is sealed and banging the crap out of the deck being in the same chamber, but who cares, its only gonna last 3 days anyway before it gets bugs and rots away haha.

Didn't you do this last year? And i know how pumpkins get when you start carving them. How do you keep them from just flying apart lol?

last year was one woofer in a pumpkin, this year is a full system, self contained (except the battery).

lol capitalizing on last years pumpkin subwoofer box? I like it xD Can I have those pumpkin sound system components when the pumpkins rot? :D

1 person likes this

This is awesome. You're brave putting such good equipment in pumpkins :P

Edited by hdorre