My Mom Needs A New Car...she Got One! Pix!

Amalan is correct..Paddles are still electronically controlled by a PCM's. To prove this, if you rev the car up to redline and hold it, the car will still shift on it's own. This is a safety features to prevent blowing the motor and yes it is regulated to be installed on all street legal vehicles. If we are talking about track cars...now that's a different story.

Again..if we are talking about "Performance" and not just "fun to drive".....Manual all the way

performance wise id say sequential but stick is much more fun.

his moms ferrari uses sequential so its not really an auto nor a manual its sequential lol but i guess since theres no clutch it really isnt manual but has all the behaviors as a manual. like if your stopped uphill youll need to rev the engine up a little before letting off the brake cause it will roll backwards

performance wise id say sequential but stick is much more fun.

his moms ferrari uses sequential so its not really an auto nor a manual its sequential lol but i guess since theres no clutch it really isnt manual but has all the behaviors as a manual. like if your stopped uphill youll need to rev the engine up a little before letting off the brake cause it will roll backwards

Yeah, I understand how the sequencial gearbox works, but even the F1 trans isn't a true sequencial as you stated. Ferrari is using a proprietary software package and third party controller on top of the pcm/auto trans. If we could get some true sequencial boxes on the market..now that would be off da hook.

Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Yeah, I understand how the sequencial gearbox works, but even the F1 trans isn't a true sequencial as you stated. Ferrari is using a proprietary software package and third party controller on top of the pcm/auto trans. If we could get some true sequencial boxes on the market..now that would be off da hook.

Kev

I agree, that would be cool as hell.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

• 2 weeks later...

Audi R8 made me creamy :) ...lol

so when is she goin to pick one?

i would go with the r8, that car is sexy in every way, there is not one out of place line...its like a butterfly that will smash the shit out of every other car in its path

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

so when is she goin to pick one?

i would go with the r8, that car is sexy in every way, there is not one out of place line...its like a butterfly that will smash the shit out of every other car in its path

Thats what I was thinkin, and she will agree when she sees it, black with the lightest grey= hot

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Thats what I was thinkin, and she will agree when she sees it, black with the lightest grey= hot

or the silver with the black accents, and black interior..it would be like heaven....at least i hope heaven looks like that :lol:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

that audi R8 is real badass or a 08 jag XK or the "traditional" Aston Martin V8 Vantage

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

Archived