LOL. That must be it. Man points out inconsistencies in homophobic themed lines, MUST be homosexual.

SMD, guess I'm coming out.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yep. I'm a homophobe. I said that in the first post I made on this topic. You repeated it. Obviously, it bothers you enough to respond.

And, I'm bored, there is nothing else going on today at the office so I have plenty of time to banter.

My chariot-

2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crewcab + Leer topper

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

Subs - 4 Lanzar MAX st (For now)

Box - Subthump 4x8"sealed (About to port)

More to come soon..

My stance on it is this.

1. I don't care what they do in private. Don't make it a public issue. Live and let live.

2. I don't think they should be able to adopt kids if they can't already naturally have any together.

3. If a male tries to come on to me, they risk death. I think it is disgusting.

4. I don't think that all of the "Gays" are naturaly Gay. I think most are doing it to get attention and be something they are not.

If I guy hit on you, you might murder him? Jesus how insecure are you? I might suggest sternly telling him you're not interested, instead of murder. Could save ya some jail time

seems cjdavis618 is pretty insecure..lol TeamHT > cjdavis hahaha

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

I've stated my OPINIONS about GAY marriage. That was the title of this post. Nothing is changing those opinions.

I am proud to be heterosexual, married and a dad. That is all that matters to me.

Logic, as referred to in a recent post and trying to explain the coupling of same sex doesn't work. Whatever happens during life, natural selection will take it's course. In the end, it will not matter.

My chariot-

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

More to come soon..

My stance on it is this.

1. I don't care what they do in private. Don't make it a public issue. Live and let live.

2. I don't think they should be able to adopt kids if they can't already naturally have any together.

3. If a male tries to come on to me, they risk death. I think it is disgusting.

4. I don't think that all of the "Gays" are naturaly Gay. I think most are doing it to get attention and be something they are not.

If I guy hit on you, you might murder him? Jesus how insecure are you? I might suggest sternly telling him you're not interested, instead of murder. Could save ya some jail time

I'm secure enough to have my own opinions and not have somebody else tell me they are wrong and change them. That line was in jest, but I do think it is disgusting. If you don't like it, get over it and read the rest of the posts.

seems cjdavis618 is pretty insecure..lol TeamHT > cjdavis hahaha

What was your opinion on the issue?

My chariot-

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

More to come soon..

I'm not trying to change your opinion at all, just thought the "he risks death" quote was a little over the top.

But you say it was in jest, fair enough. Hard to convey sarcasm and inflections on a message board

Agreed. I should have put something on there like that in the beginning. Several saw that out of context. My fault.

My chariot-

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

More to come soon..

There is no good reason why this is still a topic in politics...Religion isn't supposed to play a part in the US government. Its a shame that half of this country votes with a church.

So true. It drives me crazy that politics are so intertwined with the church. They should have nothing to do with each other yet every election we end up having various religious views shoved down our throats. Politics and govt shouldn't be the place for it, but unfortunately it looks to be that way for the foreseeable future.

Archived