Well, what's your opinion on it?

I think that if a gay couple wants to get together and have the same legal recognition as marriage, that's fine. I don't necessarily agree with that lifestyle, but that is theirs to live and it's not my place to tell them to do or not do that. But that being said; I am against rewriting the definition of marriage. I don't every couple to be called married just as I wouldn't want the opposite - the definition of a civil union to be changed to that everyone is now recognized as that instead of being married.

But I don't want to set the mood for this thread. I'm curious to hear from everyone, regardless of their stance :)

I don't mind it at all. They should be able to get married I think.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

If thats how the person chooses to live their life then so be it. I dont have an issue with it

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i am not one to hang around gay people, but if they want to get married so be it, they should have the right to, especially since it isnt a choice.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

It doesn't affect my life in the slightest. All for it. Let people be happy.

Can't stand anti gay protesters, if you're a homophobe, just admit it, don't hide behind religion or some other stupid reason.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

No ... Nuff said on my part

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Hey, if you really want to join the misery of this thing called marriage, then have at it :D

Seriously though, anyone who wants to get married, let them have at it. Doesn't affect my life one bit. What I don't understand is, Why gay couples want to use the religion word of marriage anyway? I would think it would be better to separate themselves from the old world stigma of religion and their fight on gays.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Just cause I may not exactly agree to the lifestyle doesn't mean I should stop gay or lesbians to have rights to get married, everyone deserves equal rights, and plus whatever happen to the separation of church and state because it's the main reason why gay marriage isn't being legalized, because of religious reasons.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived