Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

maybe you annoyed him somewhat. i got one of those people who just ANNOYS me, but not enough to jack his money or anything. just dodging and shit

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

yea maybe but either way hes meeting my cousin tomorrow to demo his dd3515 rebuilt with sundown parts an when he shows ima block him in the driveway an ask for my money if he dont give it willingly ima get somethin from him

Posted

Don't post plans on here Bro...it's to late now.. But yeah...

And i doubt he would park in drive way if it's like a normal street, probably just be on the side walk.. Just wait in the kitchen or some shit, and just say hi when he walks in and lock the door

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Posted

Holy fuck man, it wasn't bad at first, but now it's giving me a headache.

Can you please use correct grammar. I can't read your gigantic run on sentences anymore.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

im not gonna hurt him or anything an the street is really narrow so he gonna have to park in drive way but ima have some people wit me so he just give me the money i know he got it cause he always buyin subs to resale he always got cash on him an sorry but im not in school any more so i dont write correct i apologize but you dant have to read my fucked up sentences

Posted

From what I got out of what you said then I shouldn't have to read what you wrote. Ok

Don't expect people to help you then.

We don't want to have to use our fucking decoder rings to understand what you wrote.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

i didnt ask for any help an you seem to be the only person bothered by my grammar i wrote this to vent an if you cant understand what im writing how are you responding to what im saying every time seems that your just complaining to complain im not speaking slang just not punctuating my sentences i could see if i was like dawg this hoe cake ass nigga took me for dirty 30 an ima get his ass when i sees him lmao

Posted

i didnt ask for any help an you seem to be the only person bothered by my grammar i wrote this to vent an if you cant understand what im writing how are you responding to what im saying every time seems that your just complaining to complain im not speaking slang just not punctuating my sentences i could see if i was like dawg this hoe cake ass nigga took me for dirty 30 an ima get his ass when i sees him lmao

It bothers more people than just C -Fizzy. Its just that he is the only one that has said anything to you about it yet. But hay. If you want to look like an uneducated person to the 10000 people on this forum than that is up to you. I don't care. I can still understand what your trying to say. Good luck with everything man. I hope you get your cash back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9023 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...