Sonic Electronix

System doesn't seem loud as my old car?

I installed my system today, same stuff as my old car. Pretty much installed it the same way and it just doesn't seem a loud as my old car. With the old car I did have 3 layers of fatmat and had the big 3 but with the new car I didn't do the big 3 yet or have sound dead deadening on. It's a 02 grand am. Maybe just different car idk lol

This is exactly why we can never tell which product will be louder for you. Every car is different and this is a perfect example

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

i know in my impala my highs were a lil' sharp but now they mellowed out from use and became smooth then i stuck them in my yukon and they gained mids and lessened the intensity of the highs

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

acoustics are a bitch, arent they

Yes!! I never experienced this and thought maybe ill be lucky and avoid it:( it found me!!! However it does sound cleaner!

Everything is installed right. Grounded to strut tower, cleaned it the best I could...it is a bigger trunk.

Archived