Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes cutting the rear deck puts you in a different class. I'd do what Orion said. Measure how much room cuz that will dictate how many subs and of what size

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

1200 will BEARLY get you subs and a wall.. Your then left with No power and no batts.

This. I have at least $600 in my wall.

I have around $400 in mine and it still doesnt have trim panels around it and its still just bare mdf. It adds up quick, I have around $4500-5000 in my whole system and Im no where near the level of most of the guys in this thread

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

And if y'all have any suggestions on cars I'm not a civic fan, but I'm lookin for something nice looking, and I found a nice 97 mustang for 1k figured can't pass it up

Posted

I'm actually thinking about not Doig a wall just Doig a nice 18 in a 6th order

you do realize that 6th orders take literally hours upon hours upon hours of testing and tuning? there is like a 1% chance (not literally, but its low) that the initial 6th order design and build will work well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 446 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...