Sonic Electronix

yes if you cut the rear deck out the car has lost most of its integrity to keep the sides from caving in.. the only thing keeping the car spread out will be the roof and floorpans. you obviously havent done any measuring to see what will fit in the mustang..in the trunk fitting 2 nice 12s is a tight fit let alone trying for a 15 or 18.. you can always set the box on the back seat but if your gonna do that you might as well wall it... on twisteds youtube channel theres a walled mustang with 18s and it only does a lil over 150+ hair tricks are really hard to get in the mustangs because of the way the cabin moves air around...you could always remove the rear seats and go for IB but i still think with your budget your no where near hairtrick status.. i believe theres 6 or seven of us on the board that own stangs ranging from the 94-98s to i believe orions is a 2010.. they all are tight tight tight fits for trying to fit anything into.

Ya fitting that 15 in the trunk took me forever had to unbolt seat brackets slide in and wiggle bracket and push sub cone in then it fit haha it was a tight fit is there a way I could add some support to the car I don't want the box to be te only thing saving me if I get t boned

If you cut the rear deck then you have to weld some supports on the side to keep it somewhat safe

Goodluck with your 6th order. You'll probably have better luck with a few 10's or 12's in a 6th

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived