Second Skin Audio

Box Design

LT.Smoke

Hey,

I would like someone to send me ideas on the best box for my car. The dimensions 17"Tall cant be any taller,25-35 inches deep and 25-35 inches wide. The main thing im worried about is the height clearance. I have an MTX 9500 15" subwoofer and its a beast. I would like some drawings or computer generated box designs. Any one who can help me with that i would be greatly appreciated. I would like to get your input on what type of box you think i should use,What direction to face the sub and port. All this is going into the trunk of a 1996 Honda Accord Ex.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Hey,

I would like someone to send me ideas on the best box for my car. The dimensions 17"Tall cant be any taller,25-35 inches deep and 25-35 inches wide. The main thing im worried about is the height clearance. I have an MTX 9500 15" subwoofer and its a beast. I would like some drawings or computer generated box designs. Any one who can help me with that i would be greatly appreciated. I would like to get your input on what type of box you think i should use,What direction to face the sub and port. All this is going into the trunk of a 1996 Honda Accord Ex.

hey man I got a 95...yeah that rear deck height sucks. you think about porting it through the deck? Those are the plans for mine. But then again, idk if your filling up the trunk or not.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived