Ky Shows

banginsebring07

lol i like that confidence.

i'm lookin forward to meetin some SMD people down there. especially coogle, i wanna meet the man behind the work. maybe chat a lil and get some pointers.

i know for sure there's gonna be cars on a whole different level than me, but i'd still like to walk out with SOME kind of trophy :)

coogle is the man he will answer any questions u got about that kinda stuff. very smart.

and yea i know wut i gotta do to win and i know how to do it now lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

definitely gonna compete. just cuz i wanna see where i place. and what ima be up against at bigger competitions. got my new box in, and it's louder imo, and hits lower notes much louder. thanks for the port help ;)

i dno really what to expect, except that it's gonna be bigger and probably a lil more organized than the local stuff up here i've been to. what's this i see about 1/4 tank of gas tops? i think i'm confused

definitely gonna compete. just cuz i wanna see where i place. and what ima be up against at bigger competitions. got my new box in, and it's louder imo, and hits lower notes much louder. thanks for the port help ;)

i dno really what to expect, except that it's gonna be bigger and probably a lil more organized than the local stuff up here i've been to. what's this i see about 1/4 tank of gas tops? i think i'm confused

i wanna hear your system up close and personal. itll be the first time i get to hear Fi's.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

im gonna try and be there

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

yea...u can only have 1/4 tank of gas b/c of firemarshal regulations...its because its indoors and that rules isnt really that uncommon when you have a show indoors...and ur car must be off when you do ur run, which kinda sucks, but its another safety thing and i think this is the first year u cant have ur car running. its gonna be a long slow day, and they get pretty anal about letting people giving demo's which sucks also...but if ur a basshead u will get over it.

are u aware of the fusing rules and stuff?

i likes me some audio stuff...

list ur names too if u can cause i dont wanna go around callin u amatt, exposport, and 2002xlt all day

my name is matt watkins remember it =)

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

list ur names too if u can cause i dont wanna go around callin u amatt, exposport, and 2002xlt all day

my name is matt watkins remember it =)

whats up guys my name is steve coogle ill be at the show all weekend i am working on geting a booth 1 have hade a booth for 13 straight year . still need to work out some details

Archived