Second Skin Audio

i think my hdc3 18 hates my box :/

Fatman489

I can't use torres ... It doesn't work with me I'm doing something wrong haha .. but cost isn't really a concern for me, but anyone have any input on the box its in as far as specs go ? Is the tuning off or not enough port area or what .. I know the volume is close so it has to be port related

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

Instead of wall socketing it if you really don't want it sell it on here. Someone will probably snatch it up quick. Get yourself a BC2k or AQ2200 and build a better box...that thing should be killing your old 12's.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

you're a fucking idiot. why are you going to purposely blow a sub TWICE and waste $200 in recones, just to sell the sub?

build a new fucking box for gods sake. what have we been telling you this whole damn time? holy shit...

torres probably doesn't work on your computer because A) you have a mac, or B) you dont have the latest microsoft .NET framework installed.

I'm going with atleast an aq 3500 ... I don't really care if it pops ... As far as selling it I have no time to sell things lol ... Just like I don't really have time to build a better box, if I had someone near by that built boxes I would gladly pay because my time is worth more than the money, I agree though it should be murdering my hx2s , when I changed from 2 10s to a single 15 the low end difference was very noticeable , this 18 from the 12s I can't tell much of a difference on the low end , the sound projects farther from the car but I think the 12s would project just as far off the t1000, according to measurements my port area is 97.5 sqin so its close to the 100 someone previously said I needed, guess when I get back home ill play with my amp settings some and see if I can't get it to hit lower,

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Kranny I didn't say it doesn't work on my computer I just can't get it to add up right , like it keeps saying my port is gonna take up over 60% of my gross volume , as for why blow it twice ... Why not lol I blew the motor in my old car 5 times in 4 months pushing it to its limits just to see what exactly it can take

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2-3k, and a bigger box with some port and you will be golden. no need to change 15 things to get the same effect.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

How much bigger and what kinda port area are you recommending chevy ?

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

ill buy the sub

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Lol well I can't sell it unless your gonna pick it up and remove it from the box and car seeing as the car is in north Carolina and I'm in Texas :/

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

truthfully, i would talk to ami, he has done build after build of HDC3's.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived