Vandalization: Key-ing at its gayest

Well I called my insurance again and went through member services and got all the info I needed. For once I can finally say I'm relieved (KNOCK ON FUCKING WOOD) for my situation.

Somehow my mom nagging me and bugging me for months finally did something useful! She was telling me to go to AAA and get theft coverage or I'd be sorry.....I finally went and got the most baller agent ever who hooked me up on the deals because it was a classic with no regulations or any of that shit so I got comprehensive coverage and theft for only $350 more a year, on top of an already pretty good monthly insurance. That was 9/27/12.......its 10/30/12 and I got keyed the fuck up! If I hadn't gone 1 month ago after 7 months of driving that car I would be in the deeeeepppeestt shit right now. But I called and was like "Do I have vandalization coverage? and as she was checking I was praying in my head that she said yes more than anything, "Oh, why yes you do sir, your deductible on comprehensive is $500" and I never felt more happy to hear about a deductible in my life! So she asked for the details and then gave me all the adjusters info and everything so it seems like I'm all set now. And just for kicks I called the police department for the city and put mine down and the lady was like "License plate # sir?" and when I gave it to her she like "Ok that was the first one we got reported so all I need is the ownership info".. so at least I know some people are looking out for me. I'm positive it was the security guard who found me last year and asked about my car because he loves classics and everything and he lives right near me too, and he said he saw it and wanted to cry because he knew I didn't have clear coat, but glad to see he was lookin out for me, at least not everyone is a jerk.......

She said I have to figure out who I want to use for service, do you guys know if it's better to find a good service through recommendation or should I use the list AAA wants because she said they're reliable and fair and all that crap, but I'm never sue about insurance companies?????

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

it makes me sick to my stomach to see that beauty keyed

REPPIN 405 SQAUDD

you can hear me for ya see me

My setup (special thanks to DC creations)

1 Soundstream rub 2500 with 1/0 gauge

1 DD 9518g

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Stock alternator (170 amp)

Dura last gold under hood with big 3

DD_avitar_thumb.jpg

^^ I'd look around a find a shop yourself. Find someone that has a nice "portfolio", you've got a classic, and it deserves a bitchin paint job. Other than the 500, the insurance company is footing the bill, so get it done right.

I am going thru something similar myself, wifey was at walmart last saturday for all of 15 minutes... She comes out to find our brand new car (2013 w less than 500 miles) crunched up. Some asshole tried to pull in to the spot next to her, crunched our door, wheel, fender and bumper cover to the tune of 3000+ in damage to a car so new I havent even made my first payment yet. They took off, no wintesses, and the security cameras there suck and we are unable to get a plate number. So just like you, some unknown asswipe knowingly fucked my shit up and took off, sticking me to pay my deductible for their carelessness.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

^^ I'd look around a find a shop yourself. Find someone that has a nice "portfolio", you've got a classic, and it deserves a bitchin paint job. Other than the 500, the insurance company is footing the bill, so get it done right.

I am going thru something similar myself, wifey was at walmart last saturday for all of 15 minutes... She comes out to find our brand new car (2013 w less than 500 miles) crunched up. Some asshole tried to pull in to the spot next to her, crunched our door, wheel, fender and bumper cover to the tune of 3000+ in damage to a car so new I havent even made my first payment yet. They took off, no wintesses, and the security cameras there suck and we are unable to get a plate number. So just like you, some unknown asswipe knowingly fucked my shit up and took off, sticking me to pay my deductible for their carelessness.

If i saw the person that did it, i would do 3000 + damage to him

REPPIN 405 SQAUDD

you can hear me for ya see me

My setup (special thanks to DC creations)

1 Soundstream rub 2500 with 1/0 gauge

1 DD 9518g

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Stock alternator (170 amp)

Dura last gold under hood with big 3

DD_avitar_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry but anybody who keys cars can get fucked by a donkey.

Such a bitch thing to do.

Glad to hear it worked out!

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

If i saw the person that did it, i would do 3000 + damage to him

Believe me if I woulda been there/ seen it Id probably have caught an assault case. The cops got the footage from the stores cameras and are gonna try n get a plate off the car.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Yea, I called my mechanic and he gave me the place of his favorite guy who is totally honest and reliable but I went and the guy doesn't want to mess my car up because he doesn't have any more employees who specialize in the classic area anymore, and he said he would be able to match the paint and that any new paint no matter what would be different shades than whats on there now, he was really nice and gave me a bunch of tips but wanted to make sure it got done right. So for a few days ill be looking for the best classic shop I can find.................

The only problem is that they will only fix the parts damaged, so the left side....BUT the back (rear quarter panel/fender) is connected to the roof, which is connected to the panel on the other side, so I might be able to force them to cover that too since they said any piece damaged (continuous) which includes the roof in context, so I might only have to pay the deductible and the cost of the front right fender and trunk lid.......that would really be the best situation.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived