Vandalization: Key-ing at its gayest

So, while the east coast is getting hurricaned, I get my own hurricane of doucebaggery in california. I leave school at 12:15 and see this fat ass scratch along the side and then find another on the hood. The whole street of cars got keyed, but of course it was universally agreed mine was the worst, by far.\

The deepest scratch and probably the longest continual one. Apparently, and this is really all hear-say because the story's pretty fresh, the school we beat at football friday was mad (I think our school celebrated or some other horrendous act) and came up to key our cars, so you know, thats mature. Highschool can eat a dick, and people who key cars too.

Along with my rant I have some questions:

-Do I have to file a police report if I want my insurance to cover it?

-IF my insurance does cover it, (AAA) who thinks they would paint the whole car? (Waiting for my agent to call back, until then I'll take any good guesses)

-If I try to work on the scratches myself, not anything major ONLY rubbing compound, (theres no clear coat so don't worry) would that "void" my ability to get it fixed/covered because I altered it in any way?

-If I'm not covered who knows some really reliable shops in the L.A area???? I'd like to avoid a repaint as there is NO way I can afford it out of pocket, so if you know any people with good wet sand or other scratch fixers that would be really awesome.

-(This may sound stupid but I'm desperate) Would any of those "quick fix" scratch removers work? Like the ones where its a pen that fills it in? (like that one Billy Mayes used to sell on TV, can't remember the name though)

Any feedback would reeeaaallllly help me out

FUCK CAR KEYING ASSHOLES:

006-6.jpg

001-6.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-3.jpg

007-5.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-6.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Dude, I'd just try and make them pay for a whole repaint. Those look deep.

And if it were me, I'd have no mercy for those fuckers.

That shit pisses me off. I would think they would cover it. I have AAA they were good about fixing a huge dent someone left that annhilated my right door.

I hate people like that and even the asshole parking lot people. I walked out to my truck after washing and detailing it. Was inside Target for 10minutes and there were 3 new dents on the right rear door. Like someone kid opened the door into my truck several times. I know they knew their kid fucked it up and they parked somewhere else. Fuckhead assholes is what they all are. People are stupid animals.

I got keyed several times in highschool but the pussies didnt make it through the clear coat. I eventually said F it and rode my bike to school unless I needed a car immediately after.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

On another note you should watch the various social feeds and add people from the other school(remove your highschool off your facebook) Assholes that do dumbshit like this always brag and if you can get it in text they are screwed.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

don't mess with it until you hear from the insurance

if it's too deep there's nothing you can do about it no matter how much wetsanding/polishing you do

you can catch your finger nail in it?

That what I figured, its deeper than I thought too, In some spots I can catch my nail, I used some compound on the very end of the scratch (2-3 inches only) where it was already the lightest and it didn't come all the way out either so I'm not even gonna consider the rest of it.......how gay is that.....

On another note you should watch the various social feeds and add people from the other school(remove your highschool off your facebook) Assholes that do dumbshit like this always brag and if you can get it in text they are screwed.

That what I've been looking for, but people don't seem to be saying much at all. I'll try some of my old friends who go to the school and see if they know anything. Somehow, people have been getting slightly smarter about a FEW of the things they post depending on the legal state of it, probably won't see any posts that will get me anything more than a hunch....unfortunately the majority of the people on my FB aren't stupid enough to do it, as much as I wished they were

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

whats more chicken shit than fucking with another mans vehicle?????

nothing, that's about as low as you can go.. fucking with someone's shit while they're not there to do anything about it..

and it suck's it was done to such a nice car..

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Archived