Jump to content

Steve's 500 Watt Pumpkin system made THE CHIVE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Steve's Pumpkin system made THE CHIVE's Daily Afternoon Randomness. :D

www.thechive.com

This one (picture number 3):

http://thechive.com/2012/10/30/daily-afternoon-randomness-51-photos-21/

dar-tuesday-02.jpg?w=500&h=375

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

Mind the gap

that, and hump day!

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Posted

I'm sure this was posted elsewhere but I saw the vid on "right this minute". its a bay area show that plays internet vids and has a couple of chicks and guys commenting on them. pretty cool stuff

Posted

Mind the gap

^

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Wiring; 2 runs of 2/0 OFC & Big 3.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.

Posted

haha damn I haven't been on Chive in a minute, KCCO!!

LOL Juiced, I haven't watched RTM in a while

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9656 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...