Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for the kind words and advice guys. Give them and they take a mile. I did everything and it still wasn't enough. I'm not going to waste my time on someone who doesn't truly respect me and my lifestyle and values getting fucked up more than our relationship. I guess she did me a favor. Shit sucks but I think I will be okay. She told me a lot of things during our relationship that really boosted my confidence so i will just use that to find another girl who truly respect me.

Theres always better man. At least you have the right attitude. Keep your head up stay true....AND DELETE everything that has to do with her starting with phone number. Just in case you have single moment of weakeness you don't text her or call. It helps you to move on. There is always better hottere girls who will treat you better never settle for less.

This times a million! Your whole situation was just exactly like a relationship I had till about a year ago. I was always worrying and knew she was doing stuff behind my back but put up with it WAYY too long! Ended up Wasting Months of my life and costing lots of money! Sometimes No matter how nice, thoughtful, caring, etc you are you just cant make some girls happy or content. Trust us all you are gonna be super glad you ended it. Just give it time

Posted

She told me a lot of things during our relationship that really boosted my confidence so i will just use that to find another girl who truly respect me.

Dude, you have a job and you have morals, your ahead of the game when compared to 92.7% of dudes out there.

Unless you look like Sloth from The Goonies you'll be ok.

There are plenty of girls out there your age who share your beliefs.

Yes it sucks, yes it hurts but you'll be OK.

Plus dude, EMT's and Paramedic chicks fall into 2 catagories, HOT and NOT. And i have banged in an ambulane, it is fun as hell! you just gotta lok forward, not backward.

If it makes you feel any better that cunt probably already had her other Ex's cock in every hole in her the past few days.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

You are definitely better off without her that's for sure. You seem like a pretty good guy with a good head on your shoulders. You'll definitely find one better than her. It's her loss bro not yours.

Posted

relationship is young, and so is she. a lot of those partying, kegger type girls aren't going to change for a good long while so you might as well just get over it. let her go, and if she hooks back up with the ex, well you didn't need her (potentially) cheating ass anyways. you're honestly better off finding out what kinda bitch she is early.

Posted

I hear you guys. Feelings are gay. I'm fine when I keep busy but when I get alone in my head its starting to suck a little bit.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

I hear you guys. Feelings are gay. I'm fine when I keep busy but when I get alone in my head its starting to suck a little bit.

this is good, the first step to dealing with a problem is admitting you have one

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Posted

She broke up with you over text?

That makes her soud even more incredibly immature. Trust me man, by the way you described her attitude towards you, I could already tell she didn't respect you or your morals.

Keep your head held high my friend, better will come.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

I think the worst part is the potential of her leaving me for another guy after all the shit I did for her. But hey that's life I guess and that's out of my hands whatever happens now

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

I think the worst part is the potential of her leaving me for another guy after all the shit I did for her. But hey that's life I guess and that's out of my hands whatever happens now

If you hadn't deleted her number bro I would've told you to give it to me and I would've seen what's up. Could've totally trolled on that bitch. And by troll I mean drive her to the boonies and leave her.

Like others have said, if they don't show respect in the beginning of the relationship then they never will. Reason being is if they walk all over you at the start then they think its acceptable and when you try to bring up your frustrations later when you're "established" they call you controlling.

Best of luck bro I've been down the road you're on many times and like someone else said I hope it doesn't make you jaded about relationships like it made me.

P.S. fuck her best friend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4487 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...