Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

What to choose...  

43 members have voted

  1. 1. Which subs for my DD?

    • RE MT 15"s
      8
    • DC LVL 4 15"s
      21
    • AQ HDC3 15"s
      14


Recommended Posts

Posted

Subs pending lol. I'm not too sure on the MM either because those amps are way to hard to find, but when they do, they're at such a good price. Any amp recommendations?

Theres alot more subs out there that are great, just do some research...and X2 on the them mean machines they some good solid amps. But like I said just do a lil research...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 21 2008, 05:20 AM) 234564[/snapback]
Theres alot more subs out there that are great, just do some research...and X2 on the them mean machines they some good solid amps. But like I said just do a lil research...

Honestly, thats my problem lol. I've overresearched all of this stuff haha. I was dead set on my 2 15" Mt's but then the hdc's were released and I had never really looked into DC up until the last week or 2. I'm thinking of running the 2 Pa a3000db's on the subs and I may just end up staying with that plan on the amps. Subs are what is throwing me for a loop :blink:

New project in the works ;)

Posted

I'm thinking of running the 2 Pa a3000db's on the subs and I may just end up staying with that plan on the amps.

Id personally stay away from that amp, seems like you dont want a nice high quality amp but heres a good bang for the buck amp

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=18538

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

I like that amp alot, it's just that it might be a bit out of my budget for my amp(s). 900 for just amps is steep lol Thats a def. possibility though

New project in the works ;)

Posted

I have a phat hookup on that second MT. Since no one is picking up my first MT then I may just keep it instead of sitting in front of the comp for hours waiting on someone to bite lol... Any ideas?!?

New project in the works ;)

Posted

I have a phat hookup on that second MT. Since no one is picking up my first MT then I may just keep it instead of sitting in front of the comp for hours waiting on someone to bite lol... Any ideas?!?

Jus go with the 2 MT's

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

I guess I will... As far as amps... The autotek MM4000.1 is on sale right now for 700 brand new from onlinecarstereo. I really like those crunch amps, but like I said 900 may be too steep...

New project in the works ;)

Posted

well the dc will take 2.000rms

the AQ will eat the 2k up for breakfast, but since its a AQ vs DC war go with MTs andrew

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

the AQ will eat the 2k up for breakfast, but since its a AQ vs DC war go with MTs andrew

k well we need to make a test..lets see which subs is cleaner and louder...Would be quite interesting to see

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 773 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...