Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

What to choose...  

43 members have voted

  1. 1. Which subs for my DD?

    • RE MT 15"s
      8
    • DC LVL 4 15"s
      21
    • AQ HDC3 15"s
      14


Recommended Posts

Posted

As of right now, AQ has 3 more votes than DC and RE is... well RE is is just chillin' lol. I think I'll close down the voting tomorrow at 12:45 pm

New project in the works ;)

Posted

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 22 2008, 01:59 AM) 235268[/snapback]
This is kinda funny watching you and Nismo go at it, it reminds me of 2 girls fighting over a boy telling him there better :D

No offence to both you...

ehh i was drinking....but i still agree with what i said now that im sober again

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

DC lvl4 (2)

AQ HDC3 (2)

RE MT (2)

Looking for something to be able to get low and loud, but unlike the BTL, have a nice upper bass kick too. Probably 35hz or below for tuning.

Thanks

I have two BTL 15's and Two RF T3000's tuned to 35 in my 1999 integra. The upper bass is enough to make you feel SICK. Not sure who you talked to about RE MT / FI BTL's, Mine slam everything so hard you would not believe.

I would get the MT's , but you need some serious power to get going. 2500 watts for each at least. They are not very efficient subs, but they are LOUD and get STUPID loud on music. Mt BTL's sound better and get louder than my MT's did.

BTL's are suited better for daily for sure vs. the MT's.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

DC FTMFW!! :)

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

Posted

ehh DC is winning <_<

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...