Sundown Audio

need some opinions on a NEW 6 channel

Fatman489

That lrx 6.9 looks nice aswell any idea on msrp ?

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

Yea my plan is to "downsize" the setup in my civic once I get my truck and go big in it but still want something that sounds nice and will hit the lows with some authority in the hatch, plus its about to be busy season at work so its gonna be time for some new toys lol

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Well I have quarterly taxes coming up so I'm not buying anything right yet , but 1k isn't that bad ... Got to find something for my sub stage for the hatch now ... The hdc3 18 takes up too much space lol

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Ok totally unrelated but if I was to ask the same questions about 2 different amps would that be considered a vs thread ? I am stuck on choosing my next sub amp so I wanted to ask input but don't want it to be a vs thread to go against the rules .... Also while we are on processors are the audiocontrol units just not worth it anymore ? When I last looked into a nice sounding all around system everyone swore by audiocontrol lol but I will for sure check out the ones you mentioned my cheap cadence eq isn't the best but I was pleased for the $20 I spent on it lol

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

The SS Stealth is just a 4 channel and a 2 channel "glued" together. I'd highly recommend the zed amp if you can afford it. Or just run a couple of four channels. You can always bridge one of them.

Source: Parrot Asteroid Smart

Processor: Digital Designs X1

Amps: Soundstream Ref 4.920 + Soundstream Ref 4.400 + Soundstream DTR 3400

Front stage: Hertz 165xl + HL 70 + HT28

Rear fill: Hertz 165xl

Subs: 2 SA-12's

3-way active ftw

Yea bronco seems the zed is is going to do exactly what I need/want so I'm purdy sure that's what I'm gonna go with ... I was just a tad skeptical because the way it looks ... It looks purdy badass IMO and most the time the things in audio that looks cool as hell leave a lot to be desired in performance lol ... But seems everyone likes them aside from cost but cost doesn't really bother me if I get the results I'm after lol I will probably redo my front stage at some point driver wise but the zed is probably going to be the power source :)

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Archived