Sonic Electronix

That site looks fishy, $500 is way too cheap for a McIntosh amp, and I thought they were made here in the US,

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Hey thats Alibaba.com, one of the largest importing systems that I can name, notice how you need to buy at least 5, that is how they can sell them so cheap...

I came across a woofer that was supposedly made in america and sold for over $800ea. Also found it on alibaba. After some digging, it was the same woofer and whre they were actually sourced from, $80 per woofer, minimum order of 80 woofers..

Edit: back in 2007

Im a broke student. still manage to have a pretty good system though.. (at least i think)

If you make it sound like you are a half way legit company, they will send you less then their MOQ.

Just remember, if and when, and oh yes when they go bad, don't cry that you have no one to fix or replace it.

Also ask yourself this. Where do the amps that DONT pass QC from a factory go?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived