01 Silverado, 4-10-13, sundown goodness inside!

I'm actually in Altus but I'm about an hour from Lawton. But yea I am running what's in my sig, we need to swap demo's one of these days.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

I'm commenting because your truck is awesome. Ive been the only owner of the truck I have since she was sparkly and new. I don't have the balls for the blowthrough yet like you, plus I've always had a bike and no trailer and needed the bed. Good work dude, always nice to see other guys with Regular cabs getting as much out of them as possible. Too bad you don't have the GMC dash like me, since it's factory double din and wouldn't require as much modification to get that MINI to fit. Anyway, I'm mainly commenting to say keep up the good work and I'm wanting to sub for all of the updates with this build, VERY interesting.

^^^Sorry about the BOLD, my computer is a DICK.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm actually in Altus but I'm about an hour from Lawton. But yea I am running what's in my sig, we need to swap demo's one of these days.

hour in what direction?

boy oh boy, you got my dream amp running a nasty ass sub, ive GOT to hear it, you got a build log?

An hour west. No build log yet. The aq isn't supposed to be in until Wednesday, I just traded my sundown saz-2500 for it.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

I'm commenting because your truck is awesome. Ive been the only owner of the truck I have since she was sparkly and new. I don't have the balls for the blowthrough yet like you, plus I've always had a bike and no trailer and needed the bed. Good work dude, always nice to see other guys with Regular cabs getting as much out of them as possible. Too bad you don't have the GMC dash like me, since it's factory double din and wouldn't require as much modification to get that MINI to fit. Anyway, I'm mainly commenting to say keep up the good work and I'm wanting to sub for all of the updates with this build, VERY interesting.

^^^Sorry about the BOLD, my computer is a DICK.

thanks man! if you ever decide to do the blowthrough, I promise you, you will not be disapointed, its so awesome having all your cab space along with a badass system. but yeah it does suck with this 99-02 dash, they changed it on the chevys in 03 and made it alot easier to do a double din in it. oh well, more fun fabrication for me, i have some pics of the start of the dash ill upload now actually..

hour in what direction?

boy oh boy, you got my dream amp running a nasty ass sub, ive GOT to hear it, you got a build log?

An hour west. No build log yet. The aq isn't supposed to be in until Wednesday, I just traded my sundown saz-2500 for it.

mm get that log going, and you're gonna love the aq.

Yea I'm in the process of finishing my build then I'll start up the log. I've had a lot of good luck with the AQ stuff I've had so far, this amp should be a nice upgrade.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

I was down in Austin until about 4:00 am yesterday. Haha. Back up in the Metroplex now. You're home next weekend for burfday chit right?

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

i want to see more pics of this. man i need to work on some more fiberglass stuff. but no one around here wants to pay :stfu:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Archived