shortest time to break your phone

you might have read my post about my galaxy s3 cracking my screen and i just want to see the same for you guys.

1. type of phone

2. how long did it take you to break it after you got it.

ex

1. galaxy s3

2. 4 days cracked screen

i just want to see who else has bad luck on here haha.

my friend cracked his iphone 5 the day after he got it, he's owned every single iphone and not a single one had a screen cracked. Slid out of his gym shorts while changing in the locker rooms, it was funny though, everyone got silent once they saw it landed on the screen, we all waited to see if it cracked then once he picked it up everyone went up to him saying ohhhhh shittttt.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

my friend cracked his iphone 5 the day after he got it, he's owned every single iphone and not a single one had a screen cracked. Slid out of his gym shorts while changing in the locker rooms, it was funny though, everyone got silent once they saw it landed on the screen, we all waited to see if it cracked then once he picked it up everyone went up to him saying ohhhhh shittttt.

damn. i feel like whenever someone drops their phone its instantly quiet and everyone just stares at the phone until its flipped over haha.

My wife had her cheap ass tracfone for months, ran it through the washer by accident. We bought a new one and for some reason when we transferred her number to the new one tracfone gave her 1000 minutes.

Got my iPhone. Got home. Started working on my sub box. Rested the phone on the box, forgot about it and tilted the box around. It fell on the concrete from like 1 foot and cracked the corner. Then a couple weeks later I was working in my trunk, rested my phone near the hinge of the trunk, got done working, shut the trunk. Crack.

Had an otterbox by this time, trunk totally crushed the phone and I had to buy the parts on ebay and replace it myself.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Droid Incredible

Day I got it.

Went to pool party..drunk I stumbled and it fell in a mud puddle...ruined the screen. But I replaced th screen and digitizer and bam new phone works great for two years almost now. :)

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived