IBleedMusick Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 Screw that find a bridge and bungie jump on live TV like Trevor did for Hillary Oh wait that didn't go so well 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
dog24fret Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 Hide the ring box under the pillow. Then when you have her ankles by her ears pull the ring out and propose. If it does not work, well at least you had some fornafication. Or you can do something romantic. Mostly something that is meaningful to her I may have to renew my vows with my wire lol. Tell her to go make you a sandwich. Have the ring between the first and second pieces of bread in the loaf. Go in there a few seconds after you hear the bread being opened, and when she finds it, ask the question. Then tell her to finish making your sandwich. Lol. Are you wanting the poor man to get neutered that night? She may be meaner than him lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
conceptM Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 Tell her to go make you a sandwich. Have the ring between the first and second pieces of bread in the loaf. Go in there a few seconds after you hear the bread being opened, and when she finds it, ask the question. Then tell her to finish making your sandwich. Really love this one! I bought a house together hoping she would forget about the M word, but that doesn't work out all that well, she still wants a ring because she ... just wants to be my wife. Arch, in total she gave me 5 more years to propose, that's how I did it. 3 more years to go, longest proposal ever I guess Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4" Amp: Audison VRX 6.420 HU: Sony CDX-C90R
bangbang5656 Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 If you're driving, play her fave song on the radio if u wanna ask her inside the car. Ur building her own ring box? how did u do that? i proposed last week and i wish i had thought of that. Get her best friend to take the hidden pic, thats what i did and she didnt suspect anything cause her best friend was there so it wasnt private. this post is kinda late so im hoping u didnt already ask her but if not, Christmas is a nice time to do it maybe go skating and ask her when ur already on ur knees tying ur skates...... How did u build the box? is it like a subwoofer box?
bangbang5656 Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 Lol no worries. Not looking for random advice just looking for small details to add to what I've already received from her friends. Some things include: asking her parents first, I have to go on one knee, she would like to have a hidden camera somewhere if possible to have a picture of her reaction. What I have planned is to do all of the above (obviously) but not to do something Generic. I will be making my own ring box out of a solid piece of wood or metal with carvings of either quotes from our past or depicting notable moments as the base. And the top will have a snow glove effect as she collects them. I have an area I would like to do it, it's the only area in the city that you can see the entire city skyline. I'm missing a bunch of details but you get the picture. I have thought this out, just looking to see if I can improve what I have planned. Have u already proposed? im super curious as to how u made ur own box.....i noticed u make sub boxes. Did u just make a smaller version of a sub box? or like an actual ring box with the same sizes and dimensions as retailers? If u can post a pic that'd be awesome. I already propsed but i would've loved to have thought of something that creative. Ur gonna get laid for sure if u havent proposed yet with an idea like that LOL women melt for heartfelt stuff.
LoudPursuit Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 Lol thanks, I haven't proposed yet. I will try and have a mini build log for the ring box while I'm at it. Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
bangbang5656 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Lol thanks, I haven't proposed yet. I will try and have a mini build log for the ring box while I'm at it. U waiting till Christmas to pop the question? thats awesome timing. Please do post a mini log of the box while ur working on it, I can learn step by step for other occassions that I'll wanna steal ur idea LOL (not proposal though) That's all you. Im gonna follow this page just so Im updated with ur latest box pics lol
bangbang5656 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Hey Bud, sorry to bug you again. Just one question...did u use ur own wood and ur own dimensions to make ur box? I googled wooden engagement boxes and they dont teach you anything.... Also, when are u planning to propose? A friend of mine is proposing in the next month and depending on if it snows he's gonna build a snowman with his girl and use the ring as one of the buttons in the mouth. Hes hoping she'll notice one button isnt black and go in for a closer look so he can propose. U can always do that. If that doesnt work, u can always propose at a packed mall or theatre ( get a live audience) LOL Nevertheless, if u can plz plz plz post up any pics u have of ur box if u get the chance cause im dying to learn how to do it and google didnt help me out at all. Thanks!
B.E.N Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 If she's got a sister ask her, no body gonna know like her sister
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.