**VIDEOS** - How to fabricate FLAWLESS Fiberglass Insert Template Shapes From Scratch

As a rookie mistake I completely forgot to make multiple thinner cuts when doing the circle instead of going balls deep. I ended up getting my jasper jig today and my bits and fried my spiral up cut bit because I tried cutting the hole in one shot. Anyways, a box build video with router tricks build be awesome! And what kind of table is it that you are using? Or do you know the name of that feature?

These vids were great. I subscribed to your YouTube.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

looks amazing! comes in handy for me for sure. should be getting my speakers in for my doors an my kicks. so i can start doing that, an really make my stuff look good

Yes this method will definitely help to do things very clean and nice!

As a rookie mistake I completely forgot to make multiple thinner cuts when doing the circle instead of going balls deep. I ended up getting my jasper jig today and my bits and fried my spiral up cut bit because I tried cutting the hole in one shot. Anyways, a box build video with router tricks build be awesome! And what kind of table is it that you are using? Or do you know the name of that feature?

Its just a cheap Ryobi table, not sure on the name of the feature, "above table adjustment?"

These vids were great. I subscribed to your YouTube.

Thanks!

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

I like the way you did this! I'm finally deciding to buy a router table haha. No more messy jigsaw holes for me.

The ROuter is a must have tool for car audio, I don't care what anyone says, perfect holes, copy shapes perfectly, there is so much it helps with.

-Mark

Forum.png

I like the way you did this! I'm finally deciding to buy a router table haha. No more messy jigsaw holes for me.

Check out Lowes if there is one near you. I bought a brand new plunge base router and table for $90. Isn't the most expensive highest power one but haven't had a complaint yet with it! Brand was Blue Hawk

You can definitely get away with using something under 100. Thats what I have, quality bits will go a long way. Just saving up for one of those mobile solutions tables!

-Mark

Forum.png

Archived