Anyone have back problems??

Word of advice...don't let them stab your back with any needles or do surgery unless it's completely a last resort. I have 2 bulging discs, 2 ruptured discs and a cyst between my vertebrae...got fucked royally by work comp but in the process had 2 sets of epidural cortisone injections and bone/muscle density tests in the process...made it all worse. Back pain ruins pretty much everything you do on a daily basis. Find a good doctor and nip it in the bud early. Goodluck

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I had two disks pop on me from motocross crashes and I went to physotherapy a few times. I saw a chiroprater and he strightend out my back but the physiotherapy helped with the pain. Before I started physio I had to take two extra strenght tylenols before I went to be or else id never fall asleep from the pain. Lucky for me that my health insurance covered everything.

Back problems suck, especially when you're young (I'm 20). I still have a few days every month where my back hurts. I had to stop racing motocross. :(

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Yeah I'm only 28 and it sucks because I love golfing and its really the only thing I can do to stay in shape now but it's seasonal so now I can't do shitttt.

I had an epidural in my thoracic spine and it helped for about 2 months. To give an idea how rare of an injury it is my neuro has done 16,000 injections and 250 in the thoracic spine :/. He missed the space twice, hit a bone once and a nerve before he finally got it in, and not gonna lie I cried like a bitch....that was by far the worst pain I've ever felt.

I have a bunch of medications from through the past year and I took a tramadol before I went to bed last night and legit, was in ZERO pain last night throughout right now actually. Sucks I only have 2 left.

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

I got a messed up back.. chiropractors didnt help much (except crack my neck which I seem to not be able to do no more like I use to). I went through a therapy class at the hospital for 2 months which was 2200$ a month and it didnt do a whole bunch except showing me stretching exercises to stretch it out......

I have degenerative disk disease and runs in my moms side of the family.

Sometimes its not to bad but after being active for a long period of time my back.

Degenerative disk,degenerative joint and lax joint disease so I know how you feel there audio. Just curious though how in the heck are you able to do audio installs everyday? Don't your vertebra rub together when you bend around?

OP yes like you said it sucks big time and when it pinches the spinal cord it will make you feel like your having a heart attack. I have bulging disc at the c1-c4,c4-c7 and t1,t2,t5-t7. Instead of outward bulge they bulge into the spinal chord. I used to use a home traction unit at home with a singe unit until insurance quit paying for them. I've done the shots 2 times and that was enough. Like logan said don't get the shots if you can avoid it. Even when they don't hit bone or nerves it will make you cry like a sissy.Surgery is in my future just not now too stubborn and have other thing to buy and enjoy first. As far as the pain goes talk to your doc about nerve deadening pills takes the edge off the sharp pain.

Yeah I'm only 28 and it sucks because I love golfing and its really the only thing I can do to stay in shape now but it's seasonal so now I can't do shitttt.

I had an epidural in my thoracic spine and it helped for about 2 months. To give an idea how rare of an injury it is my neuro has done 16,000 injections and 250 in the thoracic spine :/. He missed the space twice, hit a bone once and a nerve before he finally got it in, and not gonna lie I cried like a bitch....that was by far the worst pain I've ever felt.

I have a bunch of medications from through the past year and I took a tramadol before I went to bed last night and legit, was in ZERO pain last night throughout right now actually. Sucks I only have 2 left.

Tramadol sucks. When they took me off of Oxycontin(4 500mg pills every 4 hours) they put me on that made me sick with the amount I had to take.

Tramadol sucks. When they took me off of Oxycontin(4 500mg pills every 4 hours) they put me on that made me sick with the amount I had to take.

:-O

THAT Is a RIDICULOUS amount of oxys!

Don't take this the wrong way but whenever I get down on myself I'll remember this quote, I can't even imagine hurting THAT bad.

:-O

THAT Is a RIDICULOUS amount of oxys!

Don't take this the wrong way but whenever I get down on myself I'll remember this quote, I can't even imagine hurting THAT bad.

I won't take it wrong at all sir. I actually think of the people that are worse than me. Yea my wife took one for a migraine after the doc said it was ok. 19 hours later she woke up with no pain lol. Have you been on oxy? Just so someone can laugh. I act like a sissy when I get a headache lol. I can count the headaches I've had in my life on both hands including concussions so I feel bad for you guys that deal with migraines. I couldn't and don't want to imagine that.

Nope never taken oxy. My grandma offered me one bc she has some nerve problem, demylenating poly-neuropathy.

My doctors won't give me ANYTHING. When I wrecked my car they have me prescription strength Motrin. Fuck am I gonna do with that? The neurosurgeon yesterday even said he doesn't know why I'm hurting so much, same w my pcp.

I'm no sissy for pain, I took Muay Thai for 3 years and bjj for 3 more and this tops it all.

Archived