Anyone have back problems??

I hurt my back last April dead lifting and didn't have an MRI until December. Well I have a disc bulge between c5/6 and an anterior herniation between t7/8 which is super rare.

This whole past year has been a complete mess and emotional roller coaster as since I hurt it I've been to the er a few times bc I thought I was having a heart attack, literally, but everything's always normal. Hurting left trap and tricep, jaw pain, headache, stabbing in my chest and I can't breathe, all being caused by my injuries...and mind you I deal with this every damn day from 4-5pm til I go to sleep a it's always worse at night after I'm up and moving all day.

Well I was getting better and started lifting an running again as I couldn't for a year; seriously went from 5 miles in 34 minutes to walking up steps and getting out of breath after my injuries. Some bitch ran a stop sign and I wrecke the car I bought 2 months earlier (07 Mazda 3) and since then everything's all fucked up back at square one.

Sorry for the long post but if anyone has some similar issue, how the hell do you cope or deal with this because I'm seriously at my wits end and I battle going to the hospital everyday bc of pain.

(*oh and my insurance dropped me due to "too many pre-existing conditions" so It's no hop skip and jump to the dr)

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

I feel for you not having insurance. I use the V.A. for all my medical stuff. Shit takes forever to be seen, but they are thorough and treat pretty well. I have degenerative arthritis in my lower back, so I kinda feel you. Trying a chiropractor right now, its not helping. Next step is surgery.

As far as coping with it, I just try to do things that keep my mind off it, and when I am chillin, I have to find that one comfortable position to sit or lie in.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Nowhere near as bad as you, but 3 months ago I was in traffic (maybe doing 5 or 10) on the freeway and a guy doing 75 ran into me.

The truck didn't get hurt too bad but I did t notice until a couple days later that I couldn't move at all. Went to the doctors and I had a pinched nerve, a slipped disc, and extreme

Muscle spasms.

Just recently my arm has been tingling everyday to the point of going numb, I have extremely bad migraines at night, and I drop things all the time.

Back injuries, BLOW.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I got a messed up back.. chiropractors didnt help much (except crack my neck which I seem to not be able to do no more like I use to). I went through a therapy class at the hospital for 2 months which was 2200$ a month and it didnt do a whole bunch except showing me stretching exercises to stretch it out......

I have degenerative disk disease and runs in my moms side of the family.

Sometimes its not to bad but after being active for a long period of time my back.

I feel for you not having insurance. I use the V.A. for all my medical stuff. Shit takes forever to be seen, but they are thorough and treat pretty well. I have degenerative arthritis in my lower back, so I kinda feel you. Trying a chiropractor right now, its not helping. Next step is surgery.

As far as coping with it, I just try to do things that keep my mind off it, and when I am chillin, I have to find that one comfortable position to sit or lie in.

I've been trying like hell to keep my mind off of it but there's like no downtime. For me, my back hurts worse when I relax. I sit, lay down, lean, doesn't matter, but if I'm active it's usually pretty good. It's hit or miss though bc if I'm TOO active then when I finally sit down its borderline unbearable.

I think anxiety is getting the best of me also. My diaphragm spasms when I'm worn out and it feels like a quivering feeling under my breast bone so i constantly get my thoughts drawn to that feeling. It suuuuucks.

And I agree with the whole VA thing being slow lol.

The issue with surgery though is unless they replace the disc completely, the scar tissue that forms from the excised disc does the same thing a the herniation. Just keep that in mind if u have it done.

Nowhere near as bad as you, but 3 months ago I was in traffic (maybe doing 5 or 10) on the freeway and a guy doing 75 ran into me.

The truck didn't get hurt too bad but I did t notice until a couple days later that I couldn't move at all. Went to the doctors and I had a pinched nerve, a slipped disc, and extreme

Muscle spasms.

Just recently my arm has been tingling everyday to the point of going numb, I have extremely bad migraines at night, and I drop things all the time.

Back injuries, BLOW.

Damn dude glad you're okay.

I wa going about 30 but I came to a full stop in about a half a second.(insurance fucked me, totaled my car, got no money for it((have an attorney now)) and now i have another jeep I'm building)

I went to the neurologist today and he was poking me with a safety pin and from the bottom of my left lat to the top of my left trap I had no idea he was even poking me so it's definitely worse than it was :/

I have been going to the chiropractor for about a month now and my visits seem to help alot

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I got a messed up back.. chiropractors didnt help much (except crack my neck which I seem to not be able to do no more like I use to). I went through a therapy class at the hospital for 2 months which was 2200$ a month and it didnt do a whole bunch except showing me stretching exercises to stretch it out......

I have degenerative disk disease and runs in my moms side of the family.

Sometimes its not to bad but after being active for a long period of time my back.

Glad to know i am not the only one with that issue that i know.

It fuckin sucks...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

My girlfriend

C-Fizzy?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived